CHAPTER 15

Jungkook and yn is laying on bed jungkook is rubbing his hand on yn's stomach because her stomach and back is increasing because of periods yn's head on his chest and her eyes are closed.

"Princess you want to eat something"he asked yn shake her head 'no'.

"Kookie"yn call him with weak voice.

"Yes princess" he say

"Let's go i want to watch TV" she say jungkook nod and grab her like a little baby yn he take her down and sit on couch and make her sit on his lap he cares is stomach while she is watching drama suddenly jungkook's phone yn muye the tv jungkook grab his phone and talking then yn close the tv she sit while her towards jungkook's he cares her head and make her head on his chest but yn move her hand inside his t shirt and start touching his chest Jung kook see her and shake his head 'no' but she didn't listen to him and move his head inside his t shirt and start teasing him.

"Yes taehyung come and take---- " he cut off because yn started kissing him on his chest he takes her out while talking on mobile yn pout and and tap her finger on her lip then jungkook smile and kiss her but after that yn get up on his lap and make her say towards kitchen she open the fridge and take a glass in which red color juice she drink whole glass then she put glass and make her eat towards jungkook who is still talking on mobile she go and again sit on his lap he smile and slowly kiss her forehead then yn start moving her on his neck he grab her hand to stop her but she didn't stop and she start kissing on his neck.

"One second" jungkook mute his phone call.

"Princess what are you doing i am talking baby my cute baby don't do this again come hug me" he hug her but she again break the hug and going to kiss jungkook but he move she again try but he again move he shake his head 'no'.

"Kookie~ kissuuu~" she said when he is on phone.

"No my wife ya I'll call you later ok" he cut the then he notice that alcohol smell is coming from yn's mouth he grab her mouth to smell it.

"Princess you drunk" he ask.

"No" she asked.

"Then what you drunk huh?" He asked "juice" she answered "juice?" She nods and Jung kook take her in kitchen she moved her hand towards glass Jung kook take that glass and smell it "shit she drunk this"she cutely nod Jung kook take her in bedroom and lay her down on bed about to cover her with blanket she get up.

"Princess sleep" he say she is head 'no'.

"I want you" she said and start opening his pants he grab her hand.

"Princess we can't do baby now sleep" he grab her hand and again make her lay down on bed and he lays down beside her and hug her but she didn't stop she take her hand towards his member.

"Baby no" this show her big eyes she pout sadly and break hug and turn her head away from jungkook he grab her shoulder and turn her face towards him he see her pout and kiss her she kiss him back and make her hand towards his member this time he didn't stop her because he know now she didn't stop let her do what she want then she sit on his lap and start removing his pants after removing his pant and boxer he close his eyes and slowly she grab it with her both hand and kiss on his tip he slides his hand in her hairs and a moan escape from his mouth.

"Princess move please"he requested and she move she rolled her tongue around his member he moan loudly.

After sometime yn remove his member from her mouth and lay down on his chest and fall asleep jungkook see her and lay down and kiss her forehead and fall asleep.

Next morning:

"Ahh" yn grown while touching her head she want to get up but jungkook was holding her very tightly.

"Kookie leave me"because of disturbance he get up.

"Baby what happen"he asked to her "get up" she said he refuse yn give him disbelief look.

"Are you okay?" He asked to her she nod.

After some time jungkook leave for office and yn is playing with yeontan he is licking her face and yn is closing her eyes after that yn give him instructions and say.

"Sit yes good boy now shake hand not that one yes good boy" she is instructing him she is waiting for jungkook because this is so late she is laying on couch suddenly door well ring she run towards door with smile she open the door her smile faded their was a girl with jungkook he came inside and hug yn and kiss her forehead the girl behind him seeing both of them.

"Why are you standing there come inside"jungkook say and she stepped in she is seeing yn.

"Princess she is my friend kiya and kiya she is my wife yn" jungkook introduce both of them.

"Oh hey yn you're pretty" kiya say and hug her but in her hug she fell something uncomfortable so yn slowly break the heart with a smile.

"Kiya please no she is my wife bro"jungkook say yn slowly drab jungkook's blezar he understand that she is uncomfortable he gave her hug.

"Yn sorry but don't take any type of tension i don't like boys i like girl. Girls like you pretty,cute,beautiful,sexy"she slowly touched yn's cheek yn smile nervously.

"Oh please don't become touchy with my wife and by the way where is your that girl friend what her name"jungkook ask.

"She? i broke up with her"she replied.

"Okay stop these come lets eat dinner i am so hungry and i know my baby also hungry come" he drag yn with him to dinning table they all start eating then suddenly yn leg touched to kiya's leg kiya smirk yn fastly take her leg away from her.

________________________
(To be continued)

I

g : Kooya fanfiction