CHAPTER 11

At home~~~~~~
(Firstly i want to tell you that now jungkook take a new home in Paris now you both stay there).

Yn- kookie

Jk- please princess i don't want to talk about it please leave me alone for some time.

Yn- no i didn't leave firstly tell me.

Jk- please princess.

Yn- no tell me.

Jk- YN PLEASE LEAVE ME SLONE PLEASE.

Yn get up and go to bathroom.

Jk- Shit what i did.

Yn is sitting in bathtub while tears continuosly flowing from her eyes this first time jungkook talk to her like this suddenly bathroom door open jungkook come inside but yn didn't notice it jungkook remove his clothes and shit in bathtub with yn he hug her from behind tears fall on yn's shoulder yn see him he hug her more tightly.

Now he cry more hardly yn first time see him like this he never cry like this and see him cry her eyes also become more teary.

Jk- sorry

Yn- kookie it's ok don't cry

Jk- i am sorry i don't want to talk to you like this i am really sorry i didn't do this again i promise please forgive me please don't le-ave me ag-ain please I'll die without you.

Yn- kookie it's okay please don't cry i know you are hurt I'll not force you you can tell me whenever you want.

Jk- i love you.

Yn- i love you too.

Jungkook smile and kiss yn shek iss him back.

In morning~~~~~

Yn is sleeping peacefully because of sunshine she wakeup and see jungkook is not there she see him in bathroom he is also not there suddenly someone open the door you see and smile.

Yn- where were you?

Jk- sorry baby wear it i have a surprise for you.

Yn- surprise?

Jk- now don't talk wear it.

Yn wear jungkook's shirts and make messy bun jungkook close her eyes with his hand

Jungkook slowly remove his hand from her eyes.

Yn- JIHO

Yn see her best friend they both are friends when they both are in school she hug her tightly she hug back yn jungkook is smiling to seeing yn happy.

Yn- you here how?

JI-HO- jungkook call me so i come.

??- hi yn.

Yn- who is he?

Ji-ho- you forget so dumb he is my husband taehyung.

Yn- oo sorry you change alot and look handsome more than before.

Tae- thank you yn you look pretty too.

Yn- thanku.

At behind someone is burning in jealousy.

Jk- i think someone forget me.

Tae- no one forget you hyung why are your jealous?

Jk- i am not jealous ok.

Yn- ok stop it let's eat breakfast together i am hungry.

Jk- come

After breakfast they all are watching TV tae is taking hand of jiho in his hand and watching TV and yn is sitting on jungkook's lap her all focus on tv but jungkook focus on her.