CHAPTER 18

(He say "wow hyung you remember me" she say he is going to cut call but he hear a voice from phone "kookie" his eyes widened "yn baby".

"So desperate for your wife but right know she is with me and I can do anything with her" she say while pulling yn's hair "KOOKIE ahh".

"Yn baby Kiya I'll kill you if something happen to her" he yell on Kiya "really hyung so angry this is not good for your wife's health so" she say "Kiya please i requested to you please leave her i give you everything what you want tell me" he requested to her "really hyung you love that much to her" she say "kookie" from back yn was calling him "kiya let me talk to her please i beg" he say "okay i can do this for you hey sweety see your husband want to talk to you" she say "baby" jungkook say while tears was flowing from his eyes "kookie i don't want live come fast they all are so bad kookie" she say.

"Princess don't cry i am coming baby don't cry huh my baby is strong" he say "kooki---" someone cut her off " princess yn".

"Not your princess jungkook".

"Who are you see if you do anything with her I'll kill you" jungkook say "how can you forget me that much fast jk".

"Jk? Kai?" Jungkook say "ohh you remember me yes Kai now stop talking on phone i want to talk to you face to face I'll send you location come fast and ya don't take your hyung otherwise I'll parcel your yn's dead body to you"Kai say ""hey Kai i think you forget that how i kill your brother if a singal scratch comes on my yn's body then you don't know what i do" jungkook say"really then hear it" a slap voice come from mobile "ahh"yn scream "KAI I'LL KILL YOU KNOW YOU WAIT AND WATCH" jungkook say and cut the call.

Jungkook left after sometime he is on the location which Kai send to him he go inside the big factory suddenly he hear yn's voice "YN" he see yn was tie with chair her mouth was rap with a cloth jungkook see her run towards her but yn is shaking her head and want to say to jungkook don't come here but he didn't understand he run towards yn and hug her and remove cloth from her mouth he kiss her all over face "kookie NOOOOOO" yn scream because Kai hit a rod on his head Kai then he was unconscious Kai grab his hand and tie with robe.

"Hi jk after so long huh?" Kai say and grab jungkook's jaw "you want to died like your brother huh?" Jungkook say with smirk Kai puch on his stomach yn was continuosly crying Kai irritating with her crying "PUT SOMETHING IN HER MOUTH" he yell on his man they cover yn's mouth with cloth "yes you're right like you kill my brother infront of my eyes same I'll kill your wife infront of your eyes" kai say and smirk "Kai i tell don't do anything with her I'll kill you"

"That much love huh? But it's good idea i won't kill her I'll take her with me she so beautiful" he say nd trace his finger on yn's cheeks "DON'T TOUCH HER" jungkook yell on him and get up but again Kai's mans hit a rod on his legs he again on floor.

Kai sign to his man and he put his gun on yn "Kai no you have problem with me don't involve her in it leave her please" jungkook requested to him "ok I agree with you but you have to beg me put your head on my foot" Kai say with smirk jungkook nod and go towards him and put his head on his foot "see everyone Korea's biggest mafia in my foot" he and his man laugh together but suddenly yn cut the man hand who was putting cloth on her mouth "kookie don't please" yn say but that man slap her hardly jungkook snap his head towards him his eyes is full of anger jungkook get up and run towards that man and jungkook hit his head on man's stomach he scream jungkook kick on his stomach but suddenly all man's come grab her "HOW YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER I'LL KILL YOU MOTHERFUCKER" jungkook yell but his sudden gaze goes on yn who is unconscious because of so much force of slap "leave me yn baby what happen kai please i beg you let me see her what happen to her" jungkook say but Kai smirk and his hair and put his gun on his head and sign to his man he put his gun on yn's head but was still unconscious.

"Any last wish jk" Kai ask "please let me check her please what happen" jungkook requested"okay i am not that much bad" he open his hand jungkook run towards yn "princess please get up baby what happen baby please get up" he say and get all over face "water" a whisper escape from her mouth "water? Please give her water please" his man give him water bottle jungkook put bottle on her mouth she drunk water "kookie i am sorry i have to inform you that i was going outside i am sorry".

"No baby stop crying nothing will happen huh" jungkook say "then why are you crying" yn ask to him "i am not crying see and you trust me right?" He say yn nod he kiss her forehead and peck her lips.

"Now your emotional drama and ready to die" Kai say and put the gun on yn's head and his man grab jungkook "Kai no please Kai i beg you Kai-----"

"SHOT"-----

________________________
(TO BE CONTINUED)