CHAPTER 8

??-jungkook why you take so much time to open the door.

You stand behind the jk. A handsome man stand in front of the door.he come inside the home and hug jk and he also hug him back.

Jungkook- Jin hyung? You here?when will you come from London?

Jin- last night and sorry for not attand your marriage actually i have a important meeting so.

Jungkook- it's ok hyung come sit.

You only see both of them She didn't speak a word.

Jin-where is yn?

Jungkook-princess come here.

Jungkook call you and you go toward him jk introduce you to Jin .

Jk- hyung she is my princess yn and princess he is my hyung Jin.

Yn- hi hyung.

Jin-hi yn but please don't call me hyung call me Jin i am like your friend.

Yn-but you are kookie's hyung then you also my hyung how i call you with your name you are older than me.

Jk chuckled you see him with confused face.

Yn-did I say something wrong.

You asked with sad face.

Jk- no princess you didn't say anything wrong.

Jin- ok call me what you want.

You smile to Jin.

After sometime.

Jk and Jin talk about their business and you are sleeping in room and after sometime you wake up and search for jk and then you see him  sitting on couch you smile and run towards him he didn't notice you and you come and sit on his lap while hugging his waist and your lips touches his neck and you didn't notice that Jin is still sitting with him but jk didn't say anything and hug you back.

Jk-princess

He said while kiss your forehead.

Yn-hhhhhh

Jk-princess you want something huh?

He said while rubbing his waist. You nod.

Jk-what my princess want?

Yn-kisssooiiii

Jin chuckled and jk is smile at your  childish behaviour then you cupped his face kiss him jk and Jin eyes widened and then you stop and you stand up from his lap and suddenly your gaze goes to Jin your eyes widened and then you see jk who is chuckled at your facial expressions.

Yn-hii.

Jin-hi

And then you run towards room after sometime Jin left and he come inside the room you are inside the blanket he remove the blanket you hide your face with your hand.

Jk-it's ok princess

Yn-what it's ok?!what he think about me that i am p..er..vert. ahhhmmh

Jk- no princess you kiss your own husband not anyone else and you only kiss me you don't make lov------

Yn-euuuuu

Jk-what euuu in it and then we already make love and you do so go--------

Yn-stoppppppp

Jk- ok ok now tell me you sleep well yesterday huh

Yn-*nod*

Jk-princess let go