Chapter 4

"Okay bye aunty"

Inaya said waving her hands at kalpana aunty. It's been a week since the birthday party and her YouTube has been blowing up her phone.

So many messages from different people. The video has crossed ten million in just one week. But Inaya didn't really understand the hype. She was tired of seeing the same name in her comments so she stopped reading them four days ago.

Today she decided to go a nearby park to spend some time but she took a companion with her. Little two year old baby boy Aryan. They always take children for outings but the last time Aryan was sick so he couldn't go.

So today Inaya decided to take him along.
She made him sit in his baby seat and closed the door and sat on the driving seat herself.

She didn't know what blunder Sanya had caused after posting that video. She was completely unaware about the rumours spreading across the country.

She started the car and moved towards the park which was one hour away. While driving she saw a small shop and parked her car and moved inside. There she saw an old couple who were selling some snacks.

She bought some chips, chocolates, biscuits and wafers for herself and the children. Coming out she put everything inside the car and moved back to her seat and drove off to the park.

......................................

Singhania and associates, 1:00 pm

"For God sake what the hell is going on kartik? Since last week I've been getting all these messages from different media houses for an interview. What is happening?"

Aditya said frustrated from all the hassel going on since the last week. His email is filled with mails from different media houses asking for an interview.

He was already busy with his cases and now these people were messing up with his mind.

"Sir, actually they want some clarification from you on some important matter."

"What matter? And how has this suddenly been so important that I am getting a hundred mails everyday?"

Aditya asked as kartik looked around nervously. Was he really clueless about what was going on? The clip was all over social media and the hungry press was just waiting for some confirmation from his team to publish the news on the front pages of their newspapers.

"Actually sir, some rumours are going around stating that you are romantically involved with a youtuber."

He said as Aditya looked at him in full confusion. Youtuber? He doesn't even watch YouTube.

"What youtuber?"

Kartik thought for a second and then decided to tell him about the whole problem. He narrated how Inaya was a youtuber and how one of her vlogs features Aditya.

Also how the whole interaction was caught on camera and now people are talking about them being romantically involved with each other.

"Bloody hell"

Aditya whispered as he slumped down on his chair. He doesn't have time for all this.

"Show me the clip."

As he saw the clip he instantly recalled what happened one week ago and how his meeting was ruined because of her coffee.

"I want to speak to her. Now"

"I'll find her location sir."

Because Inaya was famous amongst young people all her social media accounts were public. Just a few moments ago she had shared her park's location in her story. Kartik thanked his stars because he knew Aditya was controlling his anger.