Chapter 9

The sun rays peeked throught the curtains and directly fell over Inaya's eyes as she squirmed around. After a few moments of not finding shade she opened her eyes and looked around.

Looking at her side she saw that Aditya was not there. She turned her gaze towards the wall and saw the watch. 7:30 am.

Maybe she still has some time to get ready. Getting up from the bed she removed the thin white curtains and moved out. Just as she stepped down, the door of the bedroom opened and Aditya entered.

But Inaya's gaze was stuck to his biceps. His body looked a little sweaty and she figured out that he came back from his work out. A throat clearing voice snapped her out of her thoughts as she looked up only to meet his intense gaze.

He looked at her as of analysing her thoughts. He took a step closer and she instantly looked up.

"Get ready. We will leave by eight." He said and walked out of the room. Inaya hurriedly went to the washroom to take a bath. "Just half an hour to get ready" she thought.

After taking a shower she moved out and got ready in a white saree. Looking at her face in the mirror she thought for a moment contemplating but anyway opened the box and filled her hair line with vermillion. It's the first day of her marriage so why not dress up like a new bride.

After a few minutes Aditya walked in as usual dressed in his black suit. Inaya wondered if all lawyers dress up like that daily. But what caught her attention was his beard. "He looks so hot" she thought and looked up only to see him staring at her face.

"Let's go" he said and moved out. Inaya quickly wore her sandals and walked behind him.

They reached the living room where his parents and grandparents were waiting for them. Aditya's dadi did not spare a glance to his face and moved towards Inaya.

"Inaya beta, look at your husband, pelhe he din meri bahu ko le ja raha hai."

Inaya laughed and hugged her tightly. Her eyes got a little teary feeling the presence of a family for the first time. She had lived her entire life in the orphanage and even though she loved her life there, the child in her always wished for her own family, and Aditya made her wish come true. Maybe this marriage would give her what she truly wished for.

After bidding their goodbyes to their family, they proceeded towards the airport. In the car she decided to finally talk to him.

"Umm Aditya?"

"Yeah" he responded and looked up from his ipad.

"About the case...umm how will you get the evidence? He has all the files."

Aditya looked at her and kept his ipad away. How innocent of her to think that the bastard could get away from him. He knows how to manipulate very well. Although he knows that he will win the case, just for her satisfaction he decided to clear her doubts.

"Do you trust me inaya?" She looked at him deep into his eyes, and she found what she was looking for. A promise. A promise to forever be by her side. To protect the place she called home her entire life, and a promise to give them justice.

"I do." She said still keeping the eye contact.

"Then you have nothing to worry about."

Just then the car came to a stop. The chauffer opened the door for them as they both stepped out.

She was adjusting her saree just when she heard her name being called out loudly. Looking towards the entrance of the airport she saw cameramen all around clicking their pictures.

Feeling uncomfortable at being called by them her eyes roamed around to find Aditya. He was standing there with his father's manager talking to him about something.

She walked up to him and stood beside him inching closer. He looked back at her and then at the paparazzi. He knew that she was feeling uncomfortable with their constant clicks and questions so he wrapped his arm around her waist. Inaya looked at his face startled at the sudden contact but before she could say something he beat her to that.

"You don't need to worry about them, I will deal with them" his voice sounded angry and harsh as if he was annoyed with the constant involvement of these people in his personal life.

"Let's go" she nodded as both of them moved towards his private jet while the paparazzi started shouting their names from afar.

...................................

The car came to a stop when they reached his mansion. They both got down and Aditya took her inside. The mansion was huge with stairs on both sides which led to the enterance. And the best part for inaya was that it was away from the city. She thought about how many videos she could make here and just the thought of it made her happy.

They reached their room as Aditya closed the door. Inaya went straight to the huge balcony, the mansion was in center of a huge green land with trees covering the enterance of the area he owned. The view mesmerized her, the place was far away from Mumbai and she had never heard of it.

"I don't live here." His voice broke her out of her thoughts as she looked beside her. Aditya was standing there while looking at her.

"It's far away from the city so I don't come here often. I own a penthouse in Mumbai where I used to live alone."

"So you will not come home?" She asked him but he was just stuck at the word home. How easily she accepted her new life, him and his family as her own. He thought. She called this place her home just on the first day. This was a clear indication of how emotionally invested she is in this marriage.

"I might not." He said as she looked at him with a little confusion.

"Why not?"

He took a deep breath before saying...

"I have a lot of work, lot of responsibilities inaya. There might be days when I will not come home, maybe weeks even. " He explained softly, his eyes boaring into hers. She looked at him for a moment before quietly saying.

"Okay... I understand" and moved back to the room. Aditya released a heavy sigh before looking up. The clouds had covered the sky, and the thunder was striking. It was about to rain.

He went inside after an hour and just then inaya came from the bathroom after taking a shower. She wore a soft pink cotton suit with floral prints, her eyes adorned with light khol and she was wearing her mangalsutra and small earings.

"I am leaving." He stated and collected his keys and wallet from the table. Just as he was about to move out of the room she stopped him.

Turning back he saw her coming close to him. Inaya walked up to him and stood on her toes only to wrap her arms around his neck hugging him. She inhaled his scent before lightly kissing his cheek. "I will wait for you".

...

So here is the new update

Do you like Aditya👀

Tell me if you don't have a crush on him because I do.

Love you all.