Chapter 32

2 hours later

"Mr Singhania, the patient has gained concious. I suggest you to meet her."

Aditya heard the nurse and stood up from his seat immediately walking out of the room towards her ward but just before his hand touched the door handle he stopped.

His heart was thumping loudly in his chest while his hands shook at the thought of breaking the horrible news to her.
What should he say? What words should he use? What would make it sound less horrible than it already is?

He took a deep breath gaining some courage and finally opened the door only for his eyes to get stuck on the inaya's petite figure laying on the bed while she was staring outside the window.

He slowly walked up to her bed sitting down on the chair beside. She still didn't seem to notice him, he forwarded his hand to touch her's slowly when she immediately withdrew it.

She turned her gaze towards him while he gulped the lump forming in his throat and tried to keep his emotions at bay.

She needed him right now.

"Inaya-"

"Baby?......m..my baby?" He felt his heart beat stopping just as she mentioned the child they had just lost. The emotions he saw in her eyes at the moment scared him. She looked absolutely terrified as she mentioned the baby as if it was the most important thing in her life and she was scared to loose it. The only thing that provided her solace and comfort.

"B..baby-"

"Yes baby...I'm pregnant Aditya. I...I wanted to tell you this since a month now, I'm two months pregnant. We're having a baby." He closed his eyes hearing her voice. Her voice was quivering as if she was trying to assure herself that nothing happened to her child. That her baby was still sleeping inside her womb protected from the cruel outside world.

"Please call the doctor Aditya, I need to talk to the doctor"

When she felt no movement in his body language she immediately tried to sit up trying to take the matter in her own hands when a sharp pain pierced through her lower body and a scream left her mouth.

"Inaya" he stood up holding her from her shoulders trying to steady her out.

"Ahh" she cried out in pain cluching her stomach tightly when her eyes widened a little. She couldn't feel her baby anymore, although there was not a big bump which developed in just two months yet she could feel the connection with the child which she just couldn't feel at the moment. Her heart beat accelerated dreading the emptyness she felt at the moment.

"It hurts" a gush of pain ran though her genitals straight up to her stomach as she let out an ear piercing scream and her back immediately touched the bed.

Tears flew down her eyes as Aditya panicked seeing her state. Recalling the doctor's words he flared his hand above her forehead trying to lessen her pain only if that could help.

"It will be painful for her Mr Singhania. But it's normal for women after going through a miscarriage. We have injected her with painkillers but it might hurt when she wakes up"

"Inaya....baby please calm down. Please don't move." He said softly trying to make her lay of the bed while she clenched her eyes tightly, crying and feeling as if something with stabbing her abdomin with a knife twisting and turning it mercilessly.

"My baby...I can't......." She clenched the bedsheet tightly as tears flew down her eyes......."I can't feel him anymore"

Aditya closed his eyes letting a tear escape his eye as he looked at his wife crying in pain. He couldn't even imagine the amount of pain she was suffering from, physically at the moment, the way she was cluching her stomach with one hand and the bedsheet with the other, it looked painful as hell. And the mental trauma she would have to go though after hearing about the loss of her baby would just break her.