🌧Why can't I just be happy about it🌧

Soviet x Reich
depression
alcohol
Because that's really happy stuff. 〒▽〒
---------------------------------------------------------------

Xx xx, 1946
Russia's pov

"Russia where's папа?" I looked down at my little brother East Germany. "He's probably still sleeping." I said looking back at the lunch I was making. "But shouldn't папа be awake now?" I let out a sigh. "Yes but папа needs sleep." East huffed and crossed his arms. "I never see папа anymore, he's being a really bad папа." a little frown started to appear on my face. "Go play with Belarus while you wait for lunch." "okay!" then East ran off.

"Lunch is ready!" a little after I had said that I heard East's and Belarus's tiny footsteps come down the hall. They then sat down at the table eager for some food. I placed a plate in front of the both of them and two more on the table. "I'm gonna go get папа okay." they both nodded there heads and I walked off.

I opened the door to the dark bedroom, the curtains were drawn and no lights were on. There he was the sleeping Russian man in the bed.

I walked over to him and shook him awake. "Папа it's lunch time." I then heard a low grunt come from him as he sat up. "What time is it?" "12:24pm" I said as my father frowned.

My father got up from the bed and stood up. There was no emotion in his eyes it's been like that for the past 5 year's. The last time I ever saw him happy was when I was 9 and now I'm 14. He started to walk out of the room and I followed.

Soviets pov

I walk back into my room and closed the door behind me getting greeted with the dark and lonely room. I got back into bed and just layed there. I wanted to do something but I couldn't find the motivation to do anything.

I just layed here in this lonely, cold room. The room that gave me so many good memories that I don't want to remember.

The bed that was warm when me and Reich would cuddle each other or give each other kisses. He's gone through he died I saw as he pulled the trigger and his blood going everywhere. I wish I could celebrate the death of that man but here I am having my 14 year old child take care of his siblings because I can't find the motivation to do anything.

I felt as tears rolled down my face but I didn't make any sound. I just cried because I didn't know what else to do.

I'm such a pathetic excuse of a country, crying about something so stupid. Reich never loved me he only wanted what I could give to him. And when I had no value anymore he shattered my heart to little pieces and took the best parts out of it.

I cried in the room that was once filled with love that is now a cave for me to drown my sorrows in. A place for me to just give up and not care for what's outside that door. No matter how many blankets I through onto myself it will never get warm.

All from a ruthless man that hurt me so bad.

I turned around and grabbed a vodka bottle from the floor. I sat up and popped the lid off and started to chug it.

I guess I will block the memories with alcohol its not like I would care if I died from alcohol poisoning.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that you all liked this and have a good day/morning/night or whatever time you are reading this.

Word count 623

Увидимся в следующий раз
From the lovely Author ()