🎵I might kill my ex🎵

Songfict
Characters: Weimar Republic and the Soviet Union

------------------------------------------------------------

Weimar's POV

I was swinging my legs off the side of the building I was sitting on. I was hanging out with Soviet today because everybody else left us for some reason.

I had my headphones in singing to the lyrics to every song that came on as I petted my white wings. Soviet was next to me smoking looking at the sky. I liked the soft glow that came from the two gold halos that are around his two big horns that sat on the top of his head.

As the song I was listening to ended I waited for the next to start. After a few seconds the next song came on and it was Kill Bill by SZA. I then started to sing along to the lyrics like I did with every song. "I might kill my ex, not the best idea, his new girlfriend's next, how'd I get here?"

I kept singing the lyrics to the 2:34 minute song. This song wasn't my favorite song but I like the beat to it. I wasn't really paying attention to what the lyrics where saying, I was only copying it. "Oh, I just killed my ex, not the best idea, killed his girlfriend next, how'd I get here? I just killed my ex, I still love him, though, rather be in hell then alone." I sang as the song finished.

I felt a pair of eyes staring at me so I looked in the direction it was coming from. I saw Soviet staring at me with a 'what the fuck' kind of face. I put my headphones down. "what?" I asked his when I saw his facial expression.

I then realized what I just sang. I sang a song about killing my ex right in front of my ex. "Oh I see now." I said as I looked away in embarrassment. "I won't kill ya don't worry." I then looked back at Soviet and saw a bit more distance between me and him.

I just shrugged and put my headphones back on. Then recognizing the song and started singing to it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Look our dead boy is becoming like his younger brother. It's safe to say that Soviet won't be around Weimar when he can easily kill him. It not like he's already dead but whatever.

I hope that you liked this oneshot and I hope that you have a good day/morning/night or whatever time you are reading this.

Word count 424

Увидимся в следующий раз
From the lovely Author ()