☁️🔵The new you🔵☁️

Fluff
M Soviet x M TR

I made this awhile ago but now I'm deciding to post it bc why not. Anyways I hope you enjoy this oneshot. (I really do need to post other ships I swear)
----------------------------------------------------------

His fingers glided across the piano keys as he played it. The beautiful melody that came from the instrument sounded amazing just like him I could say.

His blonde hair framed his concentrated face perfectly. The blonde seemed like it glowed a bit in the sunlight from the big window. I could still never get used to his now blonde hair. It was a very drastic change from his natural black hair.

There's a lot of things that I couldn't get used to about him.

Especially his bright blue eyes. It wasn't the deep red with a swastika in the middle anymore. They were a normal bright blue color like the ocean.

He really had done a lot to himself as a person. A person could really change a lot in 40 years, since he died till the first time I saw him again. The person I saw in front of me really was the person I fell for.

Soon enough the sounds from the piano stopped and I felt a weight lean against me. "My fingers hurt now." I smiled a bit and looked down. "You were doing that for awhile." he looked up at me with his ocean blue eyes. "I just like doing it."

"I know you do. Your really good at it." he then smiled. "Danke Sowjet." I looked away as a small bit of blush creeped onto my face. "Aww is the all high and mighty Soviet blushing." he sat up and I just crossed my arms.

"No I'm not blushing." I still didn't look at him and he laughed a bit. "Yes you are." I felt him place his hand on my cheek and turned my head. This just made the heat on my cheeks grow.

"It's cute when you blush." my eyes widen a bit. "Нет I'm not cute." I tried to move my head away but he just held my face with both of his hands. "No you can't move away." I didn't speak. I just kept my arms crossed and sat there with a frown.

I still did like the baby treatment he was giving me. I would never actually admit that though.

I then yanked my head away from his grasp and looked away. Reich huffed and he jumped onto my side with his arms around my shoulders. "No don't move away." he placed his hand right back onto my cheek and forced me to look back at him.

I looked right into his bright ocean blue eyes. Even more blush covered my cheeks as I looked at him. "There now don't look away from me." Reich gently pinched my cheek. I gave him a very irritated look even though deep down inside I liked it. I like everything he does.

"Your childish." Reich just rolled his eyes a bit. "Yeah yeah whatever you say Sowjet." he just went back to squishing my cheek.

I let him do that for a bit longer before I yanked my face away. "Alright that's enough." Reich then sat back down on the piano chair. "Your no fun." I looked at him as he gave me an annoyed look. "I am a lot of fun." he scoffed. "Whatever you say Sowjet."

"Yeah I agree with папа he is fun."

We immediately looked over at the door and saw GDR leaning against the door frame. "You're both very childish honestly." Reich gasped and placed his hand on his chest. "I am not childish!" GDR just rolled his eyes. "You really are I just watched you get up on папа and squish his cheeks, very childish move. I swear little me acted more adult than you now."

"I'm just living my childhood again." Reich said, his eyes narrowing at him. "I didn't get a childhood and you don't see me squishing people's cheeks." I looked between the two. They just seemed to glare at each other before I cleared my throat. When I did Reich looked over at me and decided it was a great time to get all close to me and hang onto me like a tree.