🔥The oldest and newest smut I have made🔥

Smut obviously
ThirdUnion
Bottom M Reich
Top M Soviet

So at midnight (which is rn for me) I tend to do stupid things and one of those things is re-reading the very first smut I made. Then I was like "why not put my most recent and this one in my oneshot book to compare the two?" so that's what I did. I will definitely regret this in the morning ;-; anyway's I hope you enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------

~My newest smut~

⚠️Warning ⚠️
Bondage, blindfolds ig, double penetration, wax play, mention's of knife play, uhh idk what else just know that this shit is kinky af

Soviet's POV

I ran my hands across the inside of Reich's tied up thigh as I kissed and sucked on the other one. I loved the moans and whines Reich would let out from the sensitive parts of his body I touched, when I moved the vibrator that was up Reich's ass, or when I occasionally driped the hot wax of the candle that sat on the side table on his crimson skin.

Reich had a blindfold over his eyes and his arms were tied against his torso in multiple different places and then his calfs tightly tied to the back of his thighs. I made one more hicky on Reich's thigh and looked at his throbbing cock. It was dark red with a cock ring around his length.

I then smirked and put both of my hands on the inside of Reich's thighs and pushed them all the way onto the bed. I leaned over to where the sex toys were and I pick up another vibrator. I turned it on and placed it against Reich's harden dick. He gasped and I saw as his back arched. Reich's moans started to get louder and more high-pitched then before.

I leaned down to Reich's ear and started to whisper to him. "You ready for another one~" I said with a low laugh at the end. I slowly moved the vibrator up and down on his erection and I felt as it twitched. "Ja, ja, ja, I'm ready, I'm ready for whatever you give me baby!~" Reich's breath  started to get heavier and quicker as he responded to me.

I started to leave hot kisses on Reich's neck as I pushed the other vibrator into Reich's ass. He then let out a moan of pleasure of his hole being stretch out even more and even more vibrations on his sensitive prostate. His legs slightly shook and I knew Reich's cock was throbbing at this point. He knew I wasn't gonna let him cum though, at least not yet.

"You like that don't you, having 2 vibrators up your ass~" Reich nodded his head and he squirmed hopelessly under me. I then stuck my fingers into Reich's ass making the two vibrators in his ass go farther and rubbing against his prostate in the process. Because of this Reich let out such a dirty scream of pleasure from what I was giving him.

"You sound and look so good baby~" I took Reich's jaw in my hands and kept a firm grip on it. I then took my thumb and forcefully opened his mouth and ran my thumb over his sharp teeth. I opened my mouth and forced my tongue in Reich's mouth and started to French kiss him. I could feel Reich's trembling lips on mine as Reich tried to kiss me properly which was failing miserably. I pulled away and a few strings of saliva connected our mouths. "Reich, Your such a fucking slutty whore I know you can do better then that, so why don't you do it correctly and maybe I will call you a good boy~" Reich just nodded his head furiously. "Ja, ja, I-i will do it correctly for you!~" I let out a little laugh before forcing Reich's mouth open again and putting my tongue inside. Reich still was a bit sloppy with it but it was better then before.

Don't get me wrong, I love when Reich doesn't know what to do with himself. During these times Reich would always moan like the slutty bitch he is no matter what we were doing. He loved everything I did to him even when I put a knife to his beautiful skin he would always moan just from the cold metal.