🔵☁💔🌧On the bridge🌧💔☁🔵

Attempted suicide
Boy x boy
RusAme
Angst
Fluff

-------------------------------------------------------------

America's POV

I love the ocean and everything about it. The animal's that where made to be under the light blue water swimming so freely. The white foam making a sizzling sound as it came on a shore or as it hit a pillar.

It was calming, a place of life, mysteries, creature's, and the reason why I came here. The place that can cause death if you hit the water to hard or to drown if you get swept under the light blue waves and can't get back out.

I was sitting on top of a very high bridge feeling the cool air hit my face and listening to the sizzle of the water as it hit the pillars below. This is my favorite spot to be and I wanted to see it one last time.

I have everything at my finger tips and yet I feel like shit. I have popularity, friends, good grades, amazing family, money, and so much more but having all of that comes with a price. A price that I can't mentally handle.

The United States of America can't handle a few words that come out of people's mouths. The United States of America can't handle death. The United States of America can't handle the fact he has to be a representation in the future. I would trade anything to not be so successful so I wouldn't have to have the consequences.

The United States of America can't handle simple consequences.

I would cry every night because of my twin brothers death, something that happened years ago. I would go home and cry about words that are said to me. So what is a better way to escape it then death.

I started to cry, I don't want to hear it anymore. Everybody asks me if I'm okay and I say I'm okay but when I have the gut's to say something I get called a attention seeker. Nobody will understand me except for the waves below me.

I stood up on the other side of the concrete railing. I kept reminding myself that no one would care so I would actually go through with it. I wanted the consequences of what I have to be over.

I wasn't paying any attention to what was around me as I was getting ready to jump. Before I could jump off the bridge to end it all I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and push me back against the concrete railing.

"Get off of me!" I yelled at the person who had stopped me. I started to try and get my arms out of their grip. "Can you not, I'm trying to save you from yourself." I stopped trying to get out of their grip after I heard their voice. It was pretty deep and this person had a very thick accent.

"You know this is pretty dumb right, I do really stupid shit and I wouldn't even do this." I started to frown. "Your not helping." I can feel as this person just shrugged. "Well I never said I was the best at comforting people, that's something I'm willing to be last in." Is this person serious right now.

"Can you let me go so I can get away from you and life because the both of you are pissing me off." I heard as they hummed. "Nooo I don't think so and I think I'm stronger than you so if you tried to leave then you won't get far." I heard as he chuckled and let out a sigh. "Your so full of yourself." "ding ding ding congrats on being the millionth person to say that." The person started to clap the best they can while holding me.

I looked down at their arms. They where probably wearing a baggy black sweeter because of the sleeves. They also had on black fingerless gloves that had spikes on the wrist part and a few chains coming from them. I can hear the chains rattling as they clapped. After a while they stopped clapping and let out a sigh.