🔥🔵Classic Soviet🔵🔥

Smut
Gay
ThirdUnion
Bottom M Soviet
Top M Reich
----------------------------------------------------------

"Get your perverted eyes off of me."

My eyes narrowed at him. "Can I not check out my boyfriend?" the Russian shook his head. "Nope." he said before spitting out the tooth paste into the sink. He wiped his face with a hand towel and looked at me. "I assure you, me brushing my teeth isn't very hot or whatever."

"Well I wasn't watching you brush your teeth, I'm not weird. I was looking at something else." he rolled his eyes. "Like I said pervert." I shook my head. "No I'm not, I don't go around looking at people. I just look at you liebling." he rolled his eyes once again. "Kiss my ass." a grin then formed onto my face. "I won't object to that."

He looked away and turned the water on. "You were just going on about how much you hate that Pole at school and now you're here flirting with me. I wonder how you could just completely change topics." he then splashed some water on his face and I smiled. "I don't know, maybe you make it easy to get my mind off of things I don't like." I went behind him and placed my hands onto his hips.

He stood up straight again and looked at me through the mirror. I just sat my chin on his shoulder with a grin making small circles on his hips. "Damn how did I get so lucky with a hot boyfriend like you?" he shrugged his shoulders a bit. "I don't even know because I'm definitely out of your league." I looked at him through the mirror for a few seconds before moving my hands down to his thighs.

"You love me though." I said with a small laugh after. I saw as a small and barley noticeable blush formed onto his face. "Yeah I do." his voice had gotten a bit lower which made my grin grow. "You definitely don't get flustered from words but you definitely do from touch." I said while moving my hands to the inside of his thighs.

"Your really trying to get into my pants huh." I shrugged a bit. "Maybe I am." I said while giving his shoulder a kiss. "What a horny bastard." I didn't respond as I continued to kiss his shoulder and slowly move my hands up the inside of his thighs.

He let out a small sigh and he grabbed the edge of the counter. "What if you're family hears?" I stopped kissing his shoulder and I looked at him through the mirror. "I'm sure they won't." I went back to kissing his shoulder before I felt his hand come on my head and move my mouth away. "But A.H has very very good hearing and isn't your older brothers room right next to the bathroom." I rolled my eyes a bit. "Come on liebling does it look like I care if anyone hears?" I questioned him.

He seemed to think for a second before shaking his head. "When do you ever care about being heard." my grin came right back onto my face. "Yeah when do I ever care?" I immediately went back to kissing his neck and soon enough I was making hickeys and bite marks on his warm crimson skin.

"You just don't care because all you want to do is get your hands on me." I smiled a bit onto his neck. "Well that's half of the reason. The other half is because I love you." he huffed a bit and looked down. "What? Do you want me to show it in another way?" he was quiet for a second before shaking his head. "No not really." I smiled a bit. "Mhm I didn't think you did." I then went back to kissing his neck.

I ran my hands across his bare torso and he placed his hands onto the counter in front of him. "You like that hm." I said grinning into his shoulder while grinding myself against his clothed ass. "What a horny bitch." he said through clenched teeth and I bit his neck in response. He gasped a bit when I did that and his grip on the counter tightened a bit.

"No need to keep insulting me or I may just have to fuck you until you've learned to be nice." I watched him through the mirror as his eyes widen a bit. A thick blush then covered his cheeks.