💚🔵☁Didn't know you are a bottom☁🔵💚

High school AU
Lime
Fluff
Third Reich x The Soviet Union
Bottom Soviet
Top Reich

-------------------------------------------------------------

Reich's POV

"Thank you for the dinner R.E, I enjoyed it." I smiled at R.E and he smiled back. "I'm glad you like it Reich."

I was sitting at the dinner table with Soviet and his family because I was staying the night here for the millionth time. Me and Soviet have been friends ever sense the 6th grade and we are now in our junior year of high school. Time really does fly by.

"Alaska can you please do dishes after dinner." he hummed and kept eating his food. Alaska is Soviet's older brother and unlike Soviet's red skin Alaska has dark blue skin. He also had stars on his face going in a check motion.

Soviet also has a younger brother and his name is Finland. Finland has a white background and a blue cross that is on the left side of his face.

"Remember Reich your always welcomed here, I have never seen Soviet have a friend for this long before." I tried to hold in my laughter but after a second it came out. "Dad don't say that!" Soviet's reaction made me laugh more. "Whatever." Soviet then crossed his arms over his chest.

After we where all done eating and putting the dishes in the sink me and Soviet went upstairs to his room. I jumped on the bed and let out a sigh of relief. "Why is your bed so comfy." I started to cuddle up into the mattress.

Soviet just shrugged and walked over to his closet. He took out a pair of white sweatpants and walked into the bathroom to put them on and to probably use the bathroom. I layed there looking up at the ceiling as I waited for Soviet to come out.

I heard the bathroom door open and I looked up. My face started to get red as I saw Soviet without a shirt on and as his sweatpants hanging loosely on his waist. Wait no Reich it's not the time for that and Soviet is probably straight anyways. He threw the dirty clothes in the hamper and he then jumped on the bed next to me.

"You don't need to keep staring, I know I'm hot." my eyes went wide and my blush increased. "Oh you wish you where." I got up off the bed and grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom.

I closed the door and locked it and started to get dressed while also trying to calm my heart down so I don't die from a heart attack. How could he say that to me. Soviet isn't hot or anything he's just good looking yeah that's all, good looking.

I walked out of the bathroom and layed down on the bed again. Soviet was on his phone doing god knows what. "You look like a candy cane." I blurted out and Soviet snapped his head towards me. "I do not look like a candy cane." I just smiled at him. "Are you sure about that one?" Soviet just rolled his eyes and looked back at his phone. "Wanna play Mario Kart?" I said getting up and grabbing a controller. "Sure" Soviet sat up and I gave him one of the controller's. I then turned everything on and when we where all situated we started the game.

It was now dark in the room and the only light was the dull white glow that came from the moon outside. Me and Soviet are talking to each other about random stuff. Soviet is laying on his back and I was laying on my side, my arm under my head and facing him.

All I could do was stare into Soviet's hazel eyes as he talked. I felt a blush spread across my face the longer I looked at him.

He then stopped talking after a bit and looked into my eyes. We just looked at each other not saying anything. His lips look so soft, gosh I just wanted to kiss him. I then saw as Soviet's eyes trailed down to my lips and I started to blush even more.

I then started to move closer to him and Soviet didn't move anyway, he just came closer. Then I felt Soviet's warm lips on mine as we kissed. Soviet moved onto his side and put one of his hands on my cheek and the other guided my hands to his hips.

I can feel Soviet's hot bare skin on my hands as I moved them around Soviet's waist. Soviet then moved one of his legs ontop of mine as our kiss started to turn into a make out.

I then slowly sat up not breaking the kiss as I was between Soviet's legs and he was back on his back. I felt as Soviet wrapped his arms around my neck and his thighs rubbing against my sides to get me closer.

I moved my hands against Soviet's hot skin and when I touched some spots he would shiver slightly. I really didn't know that Soviet could be the submissive type.

I started to give kisses down Soviet's jawline and then kissed below his ear. "I didn't know you could be so submissive Sowjet~" I chuckled a bit and went back to kissing his neck.

I then felt Soviet try to take off my shirt but I stopped him and pulled away. "Not here, you're family can hear us." Soviet's face became one of disappointment after I said that. "Can you at least kiss me for a bit longer?" Soviet looked into my eyes pleading for something.

I moved my face closer and connected our lips together again. This time it was full of passion and love as we kissed each other. I then pulled away and layed back down as I cuddled Soviet. "I didn't know you are a bottom." I heard as Soviet huffed. "I don't mind it, I actually quite like it." I gave Soviet a smile and a bit after he returned it.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I can feel as my face became hot. "I-I would love to." I was mentally panicking. Soviet laught "Your so cute." I started to pout. "I am not cute." Soviet playfully rolled his eyes. "Well your cute to me." I looked away and started to blush even more.

"Well I think you're cute to."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alaska will still be Russia's kid in my main AU this is just a AU so nothing will change. Also this is the first ThirdUnion fluff oneshot I have made which is a good accomplishment but why did it take me this long to make a fluff ThirdUnion oneshot.

Well I hope that you like this oneshot and I hope that you have a good day/morning/night or whatever time you are reading this.

Word count 1,164

Увидимся в следующий раз
From the lovely Author ()