🔵🔥A brothers ex🔥🔵

Smut
Gay
Top M Russia x Bottom M Canada

Hopefully I can get to some requests soon bc that's well overdue. : D
-----------------------------------------------------------

Canada never hated or really had a bad relationship with his older brother, America. Maybe there was sometimes where he could say their relationship has been rocky. Though in recent years they've gotten along quite well with one another.

They've helped each other through a lot. Every inconvenience they faced they always helped one another. Between family, friend, or even love problems they always kept each other in tip top shape. Even with America's recent breakup Canada was there to comfort him.

Canada knew that the breakup bothered his brother a lot. Even through the stern exterior America can put up he can still see it. Being the good brother Canada was had to help him.

Though if he was a good brother then why was he letting America's ex fuck him in the ass.

Hard moans and grunts filled the small room. If anybody passed by then they sure would hear but that was the fun of it. Well to Russia that was the fun of it.

He wanted America to somehow find his way to this part of the building to hear them. Maybe then America would know what he's missing and want him back. Right now though Canada would have to do.

"Russia- fuck to much!~" the Russian then tightened his grip on the others neck. "Shut up you can fucking take it." he said into the others ear.

Russia then whispered a few things to himself as he felt Canada's plush insides squeeze around him. "Yeah that's a good boy. See you can take it just fine." Russia's hand then came down on Canada's ass which caused him to let out a small scream.

The Russian pushed him even more onto the wall but Canada didn't care if he felt uncomfortable in the position. All he cared about  is how good it felt to him. How Russia filled him so well or how his cockhead kept brushing against his abused prostate.

Canada knew they've been at it for awhile. America had briefly said before that Russia had stamina but he didn't think he had this much. But the Russian made him feel good so he wasn't going to complain.

Canada then felt as Russia pulled out of him entirely but for some reason didn't go back in. He moved away from the wall a little bit. "W-why did you stop?" he asked through hard breaths.

Russia then grabbed Canada's waist and pressed himself against the others back. Canada let out a small moan and pushed himself back against the other.

"Can't get enough can you?" Russia asked as he dragged his hands down the Canadian's thigh. "Not really." Canada whispered back and Russia let out a amused laugh.

Russia then bit Canada's shoulder. It wasn't gentle by any means and definitely will leave a mark. The bite also had a possessive intention to it.

"You feel so much better then your brother."

Canada then felt as his face got hotter and shock over come him. That shock immediately went away as quick as it came as he was turned around to face Russia with his back against the wall.

Canada's blue eyes met the others hazel eyes. He felt small in the other's gaze like he was something Russia could use however he pleased which the thought he didn't hate.

He never even realized how attractive Russia really was. He had heard that Russia has a few tattoos and a good physique from his brother and a few friends but he never really payed attention until now.

Canada couldn't help but let his eyes wonder down the Russian's body before stopping at his hard cock. Maybe he was acting like a slut which Russia was bound to call him again.