💔🌧I don't want to keep going anymore🌧💔

Third Reich x Soviet
Angst
Attempted suicide
Characters: the Soviet Union

------------------------------------------------------------

Soviet didn't really know what time was anymore. The only thing he knew was when it was night and day by the little light that came through the blinds. The only thing he knew was the year because he kept track of when Reich died. It's 1947, two years after he died.

Soviet didn't know how much he could take of this anymore. He didn't know why he couldn't be happy for the man that hurt him anyway possible. If that was from the mental and physical abuse he blindly endured sense 1933.

Here he was standing on the edge of life and death because he couldn't take something as stupid as heart break. He wanted Reich, no he needed Reich to keep going. It didn't make sense on why he needed that mad man next to him everyday.

Reich betrayed him in 1941 and he pushed back everything for 4 years. So when he was dead and Soviet saw it why did it break him so much with the fact he can't bring the person he loved back.

All he wanted was the man he fell for back in 1928. The man he cheated on for and would do anything for. He just wanted to find his love again and he would do anything to do that at this point.

Here he was standing on a chair with a rope around his neck ready to kick the chair over to end it all. He just wanted all of these feelings to go away and everything about Reich to be gone.

Soviet just wanted the pain to be gone.

Soviet shifted his feet so he could knock over the chair but before he could his eyes landed on a picture on the wall. It was a picture of him, East and West, Russia, Bela, and Reich. It was taken back in 1940, 1 year before Reich left him.

His kids are in the photo, the ones that are downstairs having a normal day. He has failed them in almost every way and he could rip there father away. Soviet can be a failure to them even more.

If they even have any hope that there father can get better they find him hanging lifelessly from the celling.

Soviet took the rope off from around his neck and got off the chair. He walked into the bathroom and went to the farthest corner from the door and sat there.

Then he started to cry.

He couldn't stop the tears from flowing down his face. All Soviet was thinking about was what would have happened if Reich was alive. Soviet couldn't care if the world was run by nazis if he won. He just wanted to feel Reich hug him again and whisper sweet nothing into his ear in his native tongue.

Maybe he won't have failed as a father if he was alive.

Soviet sat there balling his eyes out because of a stupid thing called love. That love was for a man that hurt him so much but craved for his touch and voice. Soviet didn't understand himself but all he knew was that he wanted his love back. But the only thing holding him back was his kids that are downstairs having a normal day.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I love writing angst but I hate reading it for some reason. Also for the suicide stuff it probably won't happen a lot so were okay.

Well I hoped that you liked this oneshot and I hope that you have a good day/morning/night or whatever time you are reading this.

Word count 612

Увидимся в следующий раз
From the lovely Author ()