🌧I'm sorry brother 🌧

Sibling angst
mentions of the Third Reich
Characters : Austria and Hungry

------------------------------------------------------------

"Look, Hungary I'm sorry about everything." I looked at Austria. "What?" Hungary held his arm and looked down. "I'm sorry, I know it was years ago but I wanted to rebuild our relationship." I just looked at him. Was he really just saying this.

"So you're apologizing to me?" Austria looked up at me. "Yes I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me-" "I don't, I don't forgive you." Austria stared at me before his face became one of annoyance.

"You know this could be the only time I will ever say sorry-" I then cut him off. "Shut up Austria, I don't care what you have to say because you don't deserve my forgiveness!" I poked a finger into his chest. "You have to learn to live with the horrible fucked up things you did to me and my friends! You need to learn that nothing you will ever do will prove to me that it's okay!" I felt as tears came out of the last remaining eye I have.

"You took Reich's side and hurt all of us behind closed doors! You followed that madman and now you have to deal with the consequences!" I couldn't keep it in anymore. I was so angry that Austria had the audacity to say sorry and it to be the end of the story.

That's not how it works.

I took a few steeps back and I saw as tears came out of Austria's eyes. "Hungary please I'm really sorry." I stayed quiet for a second trying to process what he was saying. "No."

"I will not except your apology because like I said you need to live with the shitty thing you did because it will never ever be okay." it never will. He was the one that hurt me and my friends. He did it all for Reich when he was away.

I just know that no matter how many times Austria apologizes it will never be okay.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to spread everything out so it's not all just about Third Reich and Soviet because that's all my oneshots I have now. This is what happens when you ship things I guess.

I hope that you liked this oneshot and I hope that you have a good day/morning/night or whatever time you are reading this.

Word count 403

Увидимся в следующий раз
From the lovely Author ()