Haunted Mansion

1847 words

Sam and Colby were doing a series when they take different youtubers to different haunted places. Sam and Colby wanted me in frame of the video and Colby said "What's up guys it's Sam and Colby and today we are with Y/n of course and two special people Manny and Larray and today we are going on a haunted trail".

Larray looked at Sam and Colby is disbelief and said "No the only reason we came was to see our girl Y/n". Sam and Colby looked at them looking really offended. Manny started laughing and said "Yeah the only reason I came is because I feel safe with Y/n". I looked at them and said "Aw guys you two are too sweet". 

We all got in the car, and it took what seemed a very long time but with Manny and Larray it was very entertaining. When we got there Manny was there glamming herself me and Larray. Then Sam said "What the fuck are you doing". Larray looked at him and said "Bitch we are getting glammed up". They just laughed.

We was still in the car when a car sped by. I looked at the guys and said "Holy shit calm down brother". Sam looked at us and said "Why is he so pissed off". Manny looked at us and said "I think the mist makes it more creepier". I looked at the guys and said "Yeah why did we have to come when it was really misty". 

Colby looked at us and said "So what we didn't tell you is that we are doing a satanic ritual". I looked at Colby and said "That is definitely not a good idea". Larray looked at Sam and Colby and said "And that bitches shows us we shouldn't do that shit".  We got out of the car and Sam said "So as we are here we are going to have to hop some fences".

I looked at Sam and said "Nothing I'm not used to". Colby looked at us and said "They may be a little bit illegal". I looked at Sam and Colby while saying "Did you tell them there is no service at all". Sam looked at the camera and said "So Larray, Manny and Y/n was smart enough to share there location but nobody knows where we are".

I looked at everyone and said "I can't see shit". Colby looked at me and said "I'm walking backwards". Manny looked at us and said "I didn't want to say anything but I heard rustling". Colby looked at Manny and said "What really". I looked at Manny and said "Well that is scary as fuck".

Then we went over a wall. Larray looked at us and said "This is so bad we shouldn't be doing this". I looked at Larray and said "The more you hang out with Sam and Colby the more you get used to it". Colby looked at me and said "I think they regret coming onto our channel". I looked at Colby and said "Probably". 

Manny looked at us and said "We just ain't built for this". Sam looked at us and said "So if the cops come what do we do". I looked at Sam and said "We run like the wind". Manny looked at me and said "Or we say we will do whatever you need". I looked at Manny and said "I'll leave that with you then I'd probably rather get arrested".

Sam looked at the camera and said "So our future is in Manny's hands". I looked at Sam and Colby while saying "Okay so you said that this is a haunted trail". Colby looked at me and said "Yeah and you can apparently hear the screams and wails". Larray looked at Colby and said "That is fucking amazing, I was just thinking what if we see a clown".

I looked and said "If I see a clown I'm peacing out". Colby looked at Manny and Larray and said "So have any of you guys had any experiences". Larray looked at us and said "No because we don't fuck with that shit". I looked at Larray and said "Honestly I don't blame you". We then start walking and started then hike. 

Larray looked at Manny and said said "Bitch do you do you hear that?". Manny then said "Bitch don't scare me like that". Sam looked at Colby and I while saying "So what do you guys think about this". I looked at Sam and said "It's bringing back memories". Colby looked and said "Yeah definitely bringing back lots of memories".