Winchester Mystery House

1815 words

We got to the house and Colby did the intro "What's up guys its Sam and Colby". Then Sam started talking "And today we are in San Jose at the famous Winchester mystery house". Corey looked at the camera and said "Today we are hunting for ghosts". I looked at the camera and said "Well the only reason I'm happy is because I got a new shirt that I got from the gift shop". 

Everyone just laughed and we then started to walk inside but Colby looked up and said "Okay there is a door that leads to nowhere what is the point in that". I looked at Colby and said "I heard from people that the spirits told her to". Sam looked at the camera and said "That is why its a mystery nobody knows why she did it". 

Corey looked at us and said "We will see a David Archuleta at night walking around here". Sam looked at Corey and said "He is my favourite". Then we walked inside. I looked at the boys and said "This room is really nice with its Victorian vibe". We walked into the grand ballroom and Colby said "It is weird how much detail was put into this". 

Sam looked at me and said "Y/n there is something we need to tell you and you will be shocked". I looked at him and said "What's up". Sam looked at me and said "Her favourite number was 13". Corey looked at Colby said "We have just walked in and already found out that Y/n and Sarah have something in common".

I looked around and said "I think Sarah and I will get on very well". Sam looked at us and said "13 is seen as a unlucky number". Jake looked at Sam and said "Isn't that because of the Jason movie". Corey looked at him and said "Hotels don't have a 13th floor because of the Friday the 3th movie".

I looked at the boys and said "I also got told that Sarah was said to wear all black". Sam looked at us and said "So we have to keep a eye out for Sarah herself". Colby looked at us and said "She was a e-girl". Jake looked at the camera and said "Y/n and Sarah may be more similar than we think".

We started to walk up the stairs and Sam said "So they said that she has arthritis so they made the stairs like 1 inch tall". I looked at the camera and said "Aw poor woman but I feel like I'm going to trip". Then Colby said "So this is the stairway to nowhere". Corey went up the stairs and Corey said "If you put your ear to the wall you can apparently hear Sarah".

We put our ears against the wall and Jake farted. I looked at the camera and said "Sarah sounds a little different". We was in a room and Corey said "Did you hear that". I looked at him and said "Yeah what was that". Jake looked at us and said "I think it was a creak". Sam looked at us and said "Nobody else is here either".

I looked at Jake and said "Dude I think there is someone behind you". Jake turned around to see his shadow and said "The shadow man". Colby looked at us and said "Okay I'm hearing shit now". I looked at the guys and said "That sounds like it is coming from behind us like a TV turned on".   

Then we went over to a measuring thing and said "Sarah was only 4'10". Corey looked and said "I mean even Y/n is taller than her". I looked and said "Hey I'm 5'8 that is not small". We went up some more stairs and Colby said "How would you escape a fire". I looked at Colby and said "I think I would just burn".

Sam looked at us and said "Yup there is a fire hazard". We started walking in a hallway and to Sam and I Colby said "Don't you think there is a different smell in each room". I looked at Colby and said "Oh yeah definitely and they have a different vibe". Then we walked into Sarah Winchester's room. 

I looked at the boys and said "I think I could definitely have a room like this". Sam looked at me and said "You and Sarah have the same vibe". Colby looked at us and said "Sarah died in here when she was 88". Sam looked at us and said "A lot of people have seen the door near Y/n open and move a lot".