Heaven's Arena!

We Open up in A Massive city in west Africa where there was A Massive Tower in the Middle of the City Known as Heaven's Arena where now Everyone is fighting up the floors for Money or even Fame and Fortune!

Heaven's Arena

You and Math had Both Been climbing up the Tower and Thanks to both of your previous Training it had been an Absolute Breeze and soon you both had Taken out some Huge Opponents that had stood in your way!

Y/n/Math: Massive Rasengan!!

Suddenly you had Both Knocked the two guys out as you both decided to take A Rest.

Y/n: Here I Packed some Trail Mix

Math: Thanks

You both then Began eating some snacks, as you both Began to speak about what is Happening.

Math: So, we're halfway up the tower. We're going to continue.

Y/n: Yeah, I have A Reputation to keep.

Math: Did you know your little sisters is Joining as well?

Y/n: Yeah, but they Trained with King Kai and Know Metamorean Fusion so they should be fine.

Math: Well, I do hope so

Meanwhile on A Lower floor...

Ren/Ran: Kaioken X5!!

They both had Beaten their Opponents, as they landed on the ground turning off Kaioken just to rest!

Ren: Well, I'm Just going to say this but we're going to be rich by the end of this

Ran: Ren, I'm A Little Scared. What if we meet Robbers? Or Murders? Or maybe even Rapists!? Rapists Ren, RAPE-!?

Ren then slapped her across the face.

Ren: Are we good now?

Ran: Yeah, we're good. Can we Fuse again?

Ren: Why?

Ran: I Just want to feel strong

Ren Just smiled.

Ren: Sure

Ran: Yay!

Ren/Ran: Fuuu-Sssiooon~ HA!!

They then Fused into A Woman who looked exactly like the two but this girl was Much taller with Typical Metamorean Outfit but with Bandages across her Chest, and with A Pair of Black and white bows on her head.

Renran: Alright!!

They then ran off to the next floor to fight against The Next Guy!

Meanwhile...

Team RWBY Were walking through trying to Get in thanks to Ruby's ideas!

Ruby: Come on guys this will be fun!

Weiss: Ruby, we could get killed.

Ruby: But it's the Adrenaline that makes it fun!

Yang: Yeah! I Agree!

Weiss: Ugh!

Blake: Just roll with it

Ruby: Hey Miss we would Like to Join the competition!

Desk worker: Of course, you can Join but you Cannot use those weapons.

Ruby: Why?

Desk Worker: Because all weapons are Illegal to use while in this Tower.

Yang: DAMNIT!

Yang then slammed her gauntlets against the floor.

Blake: Hey Crazy Idea But I think we need to find Y/n and ask him real quick.

RWY: Agreed!

Meanwhile...

A Cloaked Figure was waiting in A Dark alley outside of A Tower to meet his Contact when soon What Looked like A Clown appeared.

???: Azad?

The Cloaked figure removed his Hood to reveal himself to be Azad.

Azad: Yes, I am. Hisoka, I Presume?

Hisoka: Of course

Hisoka (The Clown of the Phantom Troupe/ He is an Insane Madman who gets some pleasure High off of Battle/ His Abilities Include Bungee Gum and the Nen Power Texture surprise which allows him to change his form into anything he touches)

Azad: I Have A Job for you and Your Little Troupe

Hisoka: And that is?

Azad: To Kill Y/n L/n

Hisoka: And his Little sisters? Because I heard they were there-

Azad: No! Don't touch them! I... I Knew what it was Like to lose A Little sister...

Hisoka: Woah, Okay. I'll go, Sad Pants

Azad: Shame on you and Just go

Hisoka then disappeared like he was never there and all and Azad Puts back on his Hood.

Azad: If he touches those two, I'll kill him Myself.