The Next Tournament of Power!

It was A Normal day for you Until you Received a Summons to King Zeno's Palace Via Telepathic Message and you Took a Deep breath and sighed.

Y/n: (Sigh) I Guess it's Finally that Time.

You then took Two Fingers to your head and closed your eyes.

Y/n: Hopefully Zeno is in A Convincing Mood.

You then Instantly Transmitted to The Palace of Lord Zeno Himself.

Somewhere outside of Space and Time...

Y/n: Ah, I haven't been here in Forever

Y/n: Ah, I haven't been here in Forever. Nice Digs, Nice Digs. Never questioned why it's on A Giant jellyfish though. I guess it's like the world being A Disk on top of 4 Elephants on top of A Giant floating Turtle.

???: Ah, Hello Young Y/n.

Y/n: Oh Greetings Grand Minister.

Grand Minister: Greetings to you as well.

Grand Minister (Also Known as Daishinkan/ He is the Father of all Angels and is the Head Angel/ He is also the Right-hand man to Zeno and is Power is Beyond unimaginable/ He Approves and encourages your Friendship with Zeno)

Y/n: So, Do I need to speak to Zeno?

Grand Minister: Of course, Follow me.

He then took you to Zeno's Throne room where the Little God was Happy to see you.

Zeno: Y/n!

Y/n: Hey Zenny!

Zeno: I want Another Tournament Please! The Last one was so Much Fun!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Oh God this is what I was exactly afraid of. (Out of thoughts) Hey, Um... Zenny... Might I make A Tinsee Winsee Suggestion? Please?

Just then Zeno's Guards got in front of you pulling their spears out.

Guards: How dare you Disregard Lord Zeno!

Zeno: Don't touch Him, Or it's Bye-Bye.

Guards: AAAAGH! Y-Yes, Lord Zeno!

Y/n: Look Zeno I have one little Idea, Just Please don't erase any Universes! Please! Please, I don't want anyone getting erased again!

Zeno: Okay!

Y/n: Look I Know it's Hard to convince you but-

Grand Minister: I suppose Zeno Cares too Much about you To Lose you Y/n.

Zeno: Yeah! We're best Friends, right?

Y/n: Hehehe, yep! Right Zenny! (Thoughts) Though Math will always be my best Friend.

Grand Minister: I Guess I Must take you back Home, best not to be Late. Come with me.

He then Grabbed your Hand and in the span of Nanoseconds you were back Home.

Y/n: Thanks, Daishinkan.

Grand Minister: No problem, Y/n. It's Best if you tell Beerus Now. I'll Alert everyone else. You have 3 Days to Prepare.

Y/n: Thank you so Much. Daishinkan.

Grand Minster: Good, Have Fun.

He then Created A Portal and Left, when Medaka Showed up.

Medaka: Honey who was that?

Y/n: Oh Yeah, that was Daishinkan. He's the Assistant to the King of all 12 Universes in this timeline. I'm Friends with the King.

Medaka: Now how do you make Friends that Easily?

Y/n: I don't know. I Just Be Nice to other People, and they Just return that Niceness. Now we need to Get a Team and Share some News.

A Lunch and an Explanation Later...

Beerus: WHAT!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? AGAIN!?

Whis: Lord Beerus you should be Happy that No One is Getting wiped out this time.

Beerus: WELL, I AM NOT! BECUASE WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THOSE JERKS AGAIN!

Whis: You Mean Your brother?

Beerus: And Quitela, He makes Champa Look like A Saint.

Y/n: Beerus why do you always wake up on the Wrong side of the Bed? Can't you be Happy you woke up for Once?

Beerus: Why you Little!

Y/n: Touch and you won't Get dessert!

Whis: You Know he's right My Lord.

Beerus then sat back down on his Chair and Grumbled under his Breath.

Y/n: Good, now we have to Build a Team. But Who?

And That is A Question for next Chapter.