Seventh Heaven, Old Friends!

We Open up at Night with you sleeping until you recived A Text from Yang and you had to check.

Y/n: Yang, don't you fucking tell me...

You then Began to read the Text.

Yang: Hey Y/n, I was Visiting this new Bar since I was banned from the Old one... And then they upped security, so I cut my Loses and I came to this place. I am in the Middle of this Fight with this Bitch, who Just won't let me leave. So, can you Please come over and Help? P.S I'm at the 7th Heaven Tavern

Y/n: Wait, 7th Heaven? Oh God Yang you didn't! You managed to piss her off!

A Little bit Later...

You had Arrived at the Tavern Along with Ruby because she wanted to tag along.

Y/n: Ruby are you sure you want to come along?

Ruby: Of course, Yang is my sis! I need to Help her!

Y/n: Yeah, but be Prepared. Considering how Mad she is I don't want you to get Hurt.

Ruby: What? Yang would never hurt me.

Y/n: I don't mean Yang.

Just then A Bar stool smashed out the window as you Paled.

Y/n: Okay, she's even more mad than I thought.

You then walked inside of the Tavern only to have Yang flying by as she slammed into A wall!

Y/n: Yang are you Okay!?

Yang: Yeah... Just some Back Pain... I'm Good...

Y/n: Okay, Tifa Please stop!

Just then the fighting suddenly stopped, as Ruby and Yang looked Confused.

Ruby: Y/n, how do you know her?

Y/n: She's an Old... Friend.

Tifa: Y/n! C'mon give me A Hug!

Tifa Lockhart (Founder of the 7th Heaven Tavern/ She is A Professional fighter who can kick anyone's ass if she's angry enough/ she is someone you should never Piss off/ Tifa had been fighting amongst A Group along with you to stop some bad Guys A...

Tifa Lockhart (Founder of the 7th Heaven Tavern/ She is A Professional fighter who can kick anyone's ass if she's angry enough/ she is someone you should never Piss off/ Tifa had been fighting amongst A Group along with you to stop some bad Guys A While back/ A Very sweet woman until you tick her off)

Y/n: (Blushing) Well, Um... I don't know if I should-

Tifa:

Y/n: Y-YES MA'AM!

You then got in front of her as she Grabbed you and Began hugging you which knocked the wind out of you.

Tifa: Oh Y/n It's been too Long~!

Y/n: Y-Yeah... I know... W-What Happened?

Tifa: Yeah, that girl of yours Refused to Pay the Tab

Yang: Hey! I was the Customer!

Tifa: And Customers Pay!

Yang: I gave you the money!

Tifa: It wasn't enough!

Y/n: How Much was it?

Tifa: 20,000 Yen

Y/n: SERIOUSLY YANG!?

Yang: I was trying everything Okay?

Y/n: Okay I'll Pay for it...

Tifa: Oh Thank You Y/n~

Y/n: The things I do for Love...

Ruby: Wow, Um... You seem very... Well Built

Tifa: Oh Yeah

She then Let go of you as she Lifted one arm over her head and used the over hand to Lay against the 1st Arm.

Tifa: I had done A lot to get these Muscles! A whole lot of Pushups, Sit-ups, and Plenty of Milk and Meat for good Bones and Muscles!

Ruby: Oh That explains the... Uh...

Tifa: Oh Yeah, I Know. Shocking I was flat as A Board once, Huh?

Y/n: Yep... Their... Big alright...

Yang: Yeah, More like A Goddamn Cow

Tifa Just took A Deep breath and then she Suplexed her to the ground, as it knocked her out.

Ruby: Okay, I Know that was going to Happen

Y/n: 

Tifa then Began Hugging you from behind with her Massive Bosom pressing against your head as she smiled.

Tifa: Hey Y/n, Would you want to hang out here for A While? We could get some of the Gang back together.

Y/n: (Blushing) Um... I don't know

Tifa then Began Hugging harder as she gave you some Puppy dog eyes.

Tifa: Pretty Please~?

Y/n: (Thoughts) Must resist Cuteness! Must Resist Cuteness! Must resist Curtness! AGH! (Out of thoughts) O-Okay...

Tifa: Thank you, Y/n!

Y/n: Once again the things I do for Love...