Rainbow Ride! / Finally Confronting Bowser!

After climbing to the very top of Peach's castle you had Now Begun to see A Place high above the clouds and you Began to see lots of random things in the sky which made no sense.

Y/n: Man, this Place is weird. I need to ask Peach about this Later. Now time to get the Final Batch of Stars!

Soon you had flown over to A Massive wooden ship where you had quicky gotten the first star!

Y/n: Alright that one was easy! Hopefully the other ones are!

You then Traveled to the top of the cloud house and grabbed the next one.

Y/n: Alright this is getting too easy!

You then Began to quickly to cross through A Vertical Maze quickly collecting red coins along the way Gaining a Third Star!

Y/n: Ah, easy!

You then Began to Hop between Swinging Platform to Swinging Platform as you quickly began making sure not to fall as you then carefully got to the other side and grabbed another star.

Y/n: Okay, Alright, that was A Little Scary, but I did it.

You then had to solve the Puzzle including Pyramids to gain another Star!

Y/n: Okay now were cooking some steam!

You were then shot out of A Cannon, as you then landed on A Platform and Gained the final Star!

Y/n: YES! Bowser I'm finally coming for you!!

Meanwhile in Bowsers Secret Base...

Bowser was Talking on the Radio freaking out that you had collected all of the stars!

Bowser: WHAT!? What do you mean he now has all Stars!? Are you Kidding me!? Stop him! What!? He escaped! He's coming right for me! I'll be ready for him!

Just then you arrived in front of him as you smiled.

Y/n: Hello Bowser

Bowser: You! You always ruin my Plans!

Y/n: Yeah, Now Let peach go!

Bowser: How about No?

Bowser than Jumped into the Air trying to stomp on you, but you dodged, and he then Breathed fire trying to Hurt you, but you had an idea!

Y/n: Kaioken!!

Bowser: Kaio-What!?

You then got Behind him and You Grabbed his Tail swinging him towards A Bomb which Blew up!

Y/n: Tell me Bowser, do you Yield?

Bowser:

Y/n: Fine then! Kaioken X 5!!

You then Flew by and Grabbed Bowsers Tail two more times throwing him into Bombs until you grabbed him one more time and began throwing him around!

Bowser: NO WAIT! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING JUST PLEASE DON'T!

Y/n: Too Late!! SO LONG KING BOWSER!

You then tossed him into the Dark Void as he screamed flying off!

Y/n: Huh? Peach? I can feel her energy!

You then teleported to back outside the Castle where Peach had appeared from the Stain glass window of herself, and she gently floated to the ground. You then Quickly Hugged her.

Y/n: Peach, You're Okay!

Peach: Of course, I am, because you saved me Y/n! Now I guess I owe you A Cake, for saving me

Y/n: That is what you always do, my princess.

Peach: True, and it is what I do best!