Chifusa's Sister! / The Cult of Azad!

Soon all three of you had continued through your journeys as you were all walking through the Forests outside of New Tokyo where You were all being Watched by Two Figures, and Chifusa had gotten herself stuck.

Chifusa: Come on! Push!

Kaede was Just Pushing on her Plump rear as you kept trying to pull on her soft arms and then you were sent flying when she was let go as you fell to the ground with Chifusa On top of you.

Chifusa: (Blushing) Oh, Uh... S-Sorry...

Y/n: (Blushing/Muffled) N-No, It's Okay...

Kaede: Come on we need to keep Moving before Those Assassins Show up and- Uh... Uh... Uh...

She slowly Turned around to see A Terrifying Looking Woman standing behind her smiling Sadistically.

???: Oh No Please, don't stop. Give me some Ideas!

Y/n: Uh, who is that?

Chifusa: Tch, That's My Sister. Kagefusa.

Kagefusa: Oh, Dear Sister, you know you shouldn't have stolen from the Family Like that. That Leads to Horrible things Happening to you. HAHAHAHA!

Kagefusa Manyuu (Chifusa's Sister/ She is A Sadistic Fuck Who Takes Pleasure in Harming Women and taking away their Breasts/ She is Essentially a Nutterbutter/ She is A Skilled fighter of all Kinds as well/ Hates her own Sister for taking the Hier...

Kagefusa Manyuu (Chifusa's Sister/ She is A Sadistic Fuck Who Takes Pleasure in Harming Women and taking away their Breasts/ She is Essentially a Nutterbutter/ She is A Skilled fighter of all Kinds as well/ Hates her own Sister for taking the Hier to the clan which she thinks should be hers/ She also Took Away Kaede's Boobs)

Chifusa: Kagefusa? How did you find us Here?

Kagefusa: Oh, it's Thanks a New Friend of ours.

???: Atomic Dicer!!

Suddenly A Figure slammed into you as you Blocked it with Armament Haki coated arms and everything you was cut into 5 Pieces!

Y/n: Huh? Azad? I thought I Killed you.

Azad: Oh No, I'm another Guy. His Name is Shit Sherlock, First Name No.

Y/n: Stop being Such a Dumbass and Tell me who you are?

Swordsman Azad: I am not Azad! I am... Swordsman Azad! I am An Azad Built together from Biomechanical Materials scrapped together by Gero and Caeser and I am built to Kill you! Spiral Hollow!!

He then Created Two Drill Arms which he slammed into your Gut, sending you flying!

Kagefusa: I'LL TAKE YOUR TITS TOO SIS! HAHAHAHA!

Chifusa: Kaede Just run! I'll Hold her Off! She already did enough to you!

Kaede: No, I'm going to fight with you!

They both then Began fighting against Kagefusa in Sword Combat as you did the same with Swordsman Azad!

Y/n: You can't win this!! Getsuga Tensho!!

Swordsman Azad: HAHAHAAHAHA! YOU THINK THAT WILL WORK!? ATOMIC DICER!!

Y/n: Ittoryu: Lion Song!!

You both then slashed right through each other as You were left Unharmed and Azad Just smiled.

Swordsman Azad: Hahahahahaha! You didn't touch me either-!

And then His head fell off plopping onto the ground.

Azad: ...Bitch.

You then Threw a Dog treat at his head.

Swordsman Azad: Did you Just throw A Motherfucking Dog-?

He then Blew up in Firey Carnage.

Y/n: Yes, yes, I did.

Soon Chifusa and Kaede had Continued Battling Kagefusa who was Pulling out Swords, Guns, Throwing Knives everything she can as soon you quickly Wrapped your Tail around her Neck as she was stunned.

Kagefusa: Oh, Getting Kinky are we~?

Y/n: Yeah, tell me when it Hurts.

You then Began Punching her in the Gut as she was Stunned.

Kagefusa: AAAAGH!!

Y/n: Does it Hurt Now?

You then Hit her with A Constant Barrage of Death Beams.

Kagefusa: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: NOW GET LOST!

You then Punched her in the Face sending her flying very Far away until there was A Blip in the Sky where she was heading.

Y/n: Okay Girls. Apparently, we are dealing with Possibly Much worse than we thought, Because it has Azad putting his Dirty Hands all over it.