Part 7: A Bit of Chemistry

"The only one dying here today is YOU"

Anti growled at Marvin, "We'll see about that. I'll leave your mangled corpse all over the walls for the janitor to clean up."

A mass of green lightning gathered around him.

Henrik poked his glasses up, "But you killed my janitor!"

Chase mumbled to him, "Dude, I think he was just trying to talk 'cool' or something"

Jackie forced himself to stand before running behind Marvin. It was clear it was the strongest of them at the moment, no matter how much he hated to admit.

As Antisepticeye aimed the lightning at them, Marvin drew up a protection shield just as Jackie ran behind him.

Antisepticeye's blast crackled around Marvin's shield like fire against water but it was still coming.

Marvin squinted his eyes behind his mask, "That all you got, glitch bitch!?"

Jackie blinked, 'Hey, that's what I called him before!'

Antisepticeye's green energy snapped off of him like a broken fuse and he drew back in the blast. He wasn't going to waste his energy on a shield.

"Those what you want your last words to be!?"

"Who says I got any last words TODAY!?" Marvin stuck his tongue out at him and turned around with a whip of his cape, "Everyone grab hands!!!"

Henrik instinctively gripped onto Chase and Jameson since they were right next to him and Marvin grabbed hold of Jackie and then onto Henrik.

Antisepticeye felt his fury rise, "Damn you! I'm not letting you get away from me that easily again!! COWARD!!! GO ON AND RUN AWAY! I'LL FIND YOU!!! I ALWAYS DO!!! THIS WILL NEVER BE OVER!!"

But Marvin ignored him and conjured a wormhole that sucked them all through.

The last thing Anti saw was Marvin flipping him off with both hands and that stupid fucking grin and he mouthed the words 'Fuck You' to him.

They were gone.

'Damn magician! Always getting in the fucking way! A fucking nuisance!'

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!"

His eyes and hair glowed green and in his rage, let out a massive explosion, completely obliterating the I.R.I.S. headquarters.

Marvin teleported them to a different building, counting heads when they were safe and he took out his crystal ball in his palm to see Anti's line of damage left behind.

Chase puked on the floor.

"Good. Looks like we all made it"

"All!?" Henrik seethed, "A lot of good people died in zhat building!"

"Yeah, well at least YOU survived!" Marvin snapped at him, "Look . . .. Let's all just take a breather and-"

"THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?" Chase yelled, wiping his mouth, "Who the fuck are you people!? Why am I fucking here!? What did I do to fucking deserve this bullshit!?"

Marvin cleared his throat, "Well, I guess introductions ARE in order"

"Vait" Henrik looked around, "We didn't go to a different dimension . . . Zhis is MY house!"