Epilogue

The air was dense.

There was no light.

But he could see it all.

His smile was taunting.

"Well. . .. well . . ..  well . ." he hummed to himself, deep in thought.

He had been watching since it all started, curious of the ending result.

But in the end, he found himself . . . .. disappointed.

"It seems we're not the only ones anymore that can move so freely between universes. . . . there's more. So many more. So ripe for the taking"

He tapped his cane upon the voided earth beneath him.

"So much power I can take .  .. . to finally have what's mine"

He suddenly frowned, disgusted, "They are all but parasites. . .. clinging to the lives they think they know."

Sighing, he looked out on the view just beyond his little desolate cabin, darkness reigning.

"I guess I'll just have to show them"

And . . . . ..  scene! So this is the official end of 'One, Two. . . He's Coming for You'! I don't know when I'll do the oh so obvious sequel but I do plan on it! For now, what did you all think of THIS book? Was it worth reading to the end? What did you all think? Any thoughts? Comments? What were your favorite scenes or parts? TELL ME!

I really love and appreciate you all for taking the time to read my stories. I love that so many of you love reading my books and I'm excited to keep writing! See you all in the next one!