Part 14: Running Out of Options

Antisepticeye rolled his neck on his shoulders with a light groan and smirk, "So . . . how you idiots wanna die? I'm sure you've all given it a lot of thought, hm?"

Marvin stood in front of them all with Jackie at his side. They were the strongest of them all so it only made sense for them to be at the center of it all until Henrik could get the canon up and running or if Chase had a clear shot.

Antisepticeye wasn't ignorant, though. It'd be the only plan they'd have. He knew it just by looking them in their eyes.

"Well?" he played with them, "There's the quick death scenarios . . . . . I could blast you all to atoms like I did too Henny's wife and kids"

Henrik flinched at the memory but started to turn on the canon. It was heavy machinery so it would need a few minutes to boot up. He didn't get to before they came here, too afraid of what Antisepticeye would do to Sean if they didn't hurry.

Antisepticeye chuckled, "I could . . . rip off your heads just like I did to Evan, right, Marv?"

Marvin clenched his fists. He knew what Antisepticeye was doing. He was trying to get them all riled up.

"Or I could do what I did to Chase's family . . oh, but I guess you weren't there for that, were you . . . Ace?"

Chase shuddered, his finger on the trigger, ready to shoot him in the fucking face. But he knew that if he shot at him now, he'd miss. Antisepticeye was ready for it, to dodge out of the way just like he did earlier against Jackie.

Antisepticeye grinned, the black in his eyes bringing to life his neon green glowing pupils even more so. Like a bloodthirsty demon straight from hell.

"If you want . . . we could re-enact it . . so you could see exactly how they died. . . . ."

Chase shivered, chills running down his spine. He knew he was taunting him but it was working.

"You shut the fuck up, you bastard" he seethed.

Antisepticeye just licked his lips, though, "Mmmm . . . . I love killing women and children the most, I think. Their blood flows out so much faster. It's so much more . . . . luscious than an older male's. Of course, you wouldn't know that, though, would you, Chase? You've never killed ANYONE before. That's why you were discharged. Because you're a coward. Just like Jameson who couldn't even TALK to the woman he loved and-"

BANG!

Antisepticeye's head swung back at the hit.

They were all surprised that this normal bullet managed to hit him at all but then they saw why.

Jameson had a gun on him and had taken a shot. But Antisepticeye brought his head back down, ticking the normal bullet off of his forehead like a pesky fly.

"Scheisse, James" Henrik cracked a nervous smile, "Vhere did you get zhat gun?"

He signed with one hand, 'I found it under my other counterpart's bed." he shook at the excitement of using it for the first time but also out of some fear.

That bullet did NOTHING to Antisepticeye except interrupt his monologue.

In fact, the bastard just smiled at them all, "Wow . . . . if that's all you got, James, then maybe I should just kill you first?"

Antisepticeye glitched, disappearing, but he reappeared in front of Jameson, grabbing and throwing the gun off somewhere else.

"Shitty weapons like that are not gonna work on me" he went to attack him but a hand gripped the back of his neck, throwing him aside.