chapter 24: movie arc part 4

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Yukari infiltrated bc academy & no pat 222nd b company academy. She didn't have to get aboard no pat ship she has to see the m1 abrams & bc tanks stationed at bc academy. Video is showed no pat cannon fodders trying to keep the peace here preventing a useless revolution.

Yukari: " it seems 222nd are in bad shape as well. At least they cover up expenses with gold bars. Yukari out "

Hoffman: poor bastards

Miho: wilson san & others are caught in a くそったれ😑

Yukari: m1 abrams are still proved to be a threat

Lance: we got it covered momo

Momo: mind reader

Robbie: now then yukari babe. What to do now

Yukari:.......

Miho: Don't look at me

Yukari: HEAL ME💗

timeskip:

Propeller planes f35E panthers f14 tomcat 21s & f15EX fighters flying overhead.

Everyone is watching. They cheered for the return of the famous interceptors return to the skies.

Mark 4 team arrived. Behind them 3 lav 25. No pat alpha teams poison dart 1 2 & 3.

Momo has something to say to everyone the first time. I pad shows them there here.

Bc bad orarai bowed except the girl who loves to eat cake. Wilson mike hoffman & zachary bowed.

Wilson: lets make this a good win hotshots part duex

Hotshots: you got it

No pat team alpha in formation with orarai. Hoffman eating a sandwich Miho looking at her husband sweatdropped shook her head looking the other.

Hoffman: sends scouts in find their flag tank

Granite: copy. Lets go poison dart 1

They spotted tanks coming to right into to each other.

They also spotted m1 abrams guarding some camp areas. Hoffman takes his team somewhere else.

Epilogue:

Is that is how they ended up being on the bridge until they noticed entire 222nd battlion got rid up. Guided missiles from hotshots's m1a5 hit the enemy flanking tanks shark team use their tank as a bridge to get the rest of the bridge.

Miho: there the hell where you dear?

Hoffman: took out the 222nd they were ass

To be continued:

Goodnight: