chapter 47: movie arc part 25

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Hoffman miller is currently being checked diagnostic scan checking about his mental condition. They restraint him for safety as the computer scanning his brain & everything else.

Hoffman sleeping during this whole thing. Videos shown him turning into a monster is unsolved the judges ruled it as PTSD. Ground witch he smashed both hands creating a crater counte unsolved & running very fast inhumanly surviving a rail gun wound on his leg counts unsolved & lucky that he didn't lost a leg.

How he survived all of this?. Just pure adrenaline his heart opened surgery from before when he caught the shell, witch pressed to his chest before passing out. Human enhanced restore formula injected in him to heal all internal critical areas, but never enhancing human properties.

Last but not least he catched the shell with one hand instead of two hands. Absolute feat that ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO!.

Miho & hana looking all report status. Looking at hana she grabbed her head with right hand. Saori zync Mako cool yukari & lance worried for her.

Hana: this is nuts. He's clear of getting in trouble

Miho: there trying to forget what they saw

Mako: why they put him to sleep?

Lance: they did to make sure he doesn't go bananas safety precautions. Right now he looks too relaxed

The scanner tech stopped restraint deteched. Screen says good colored green he good to go.

Miho:

Yukari: so he's good to GO

Hana: I TOLD YA THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM

Cool: demonic part is different story

Miho: oh baka yank. What i'm gonna do with you

They heard a door knock. No pats came in with him they carried him he toss him on the ground they jaw dropped. They left miho got up angrily.

Miho: HEY WHERE YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!💢. GET YOU'RE ASSES BACK HERE. (Sighed) nevermind.

Hoffman: i did prank on them. Disappearing ink

Robbie: hoffman you idiot

Miho closed the door looks at him.