side chapter: KinuyoXjack

Don't own anything

Author pov:

(Song starts playing in the background)

Kinuyo nishi

riding her kawasaki

riding her kawasaki.

Her boyfriend Jack riding with her

Her boyfriend Jack riding with her. They're going on a date the first time. They went aboard his male school carrier lima aka uss hoover (oc ship) they have a massive drive in theater where jack left his truck there.

They arrived on time before the long line hits.

Kinuyo: so what does your truck look like?

Jack: oh you never seen it before?. Its right there

Kinuyo looked up got freaked out a bit. She stop by it took off her helmet so did he. He had a shit eating grin.

Trailer on the back for her bike to transport on

Jack: lance own one too

Kinuyo: my kami this will hog the gas😅

Jack: i had to convince them to save a spot for us. I'll get the movie snacks ready

She nodded she rode her bike up, put a kick stand up strapped it on ready for transport. She got inside the driver seat he allowed for her in. Radio is on the right frequency.

He was in the backseat getting snacks in the bowl. They settled in Kinuyo in by sitting on his lap sideways.

Old cheesy movie is about to start. Kinuyo embraced him very closely. Kinuyo finally achieved before after they beat no pat lima.

Kinuyo & jack hit it off so fast. The movie is still going jack fell asleep but his body started shaken & his face sweating, nishi took noticed jack woke up from a horrid nightmare nishi hugged him calming him down he can feel his heartbeat his head burried in her large racks.

Kinuyo: i'm here i'm here 💗* kissed his forehead * its just a nightmare

Jack: you i'd loose

Kinuyo: shhhhh

He fell asleep on her soft large bust. She enjoyed every much of this movie date. After the movie is over she drove him since he fell asleep. She text her friends that she won't make it back to the carrier school chihata despite how close they are sailing together but the wind current is increasing due to lima school of that size.

She got on her pajames on joined with jack in bed with him she asleep. Picture frame of the couple jack's face covered in lipstick nishi hugged him from behind.

To be continued:

Was gonna update this last night but i fell asleep.

Goodnight