Valentines day: mihoXhoffman

Don't own anything

Doing this a bit different

Putting the book on hold till october 2023 since finale 4 finally gets a release date. 10/4/23.

I know valentines is long gone till 2024.

But who cares.

Besides the valentines outfits on the girls are there so.

Hoffman pov:

I came back home Miho & i share. She left a note. I blushed today was valentines day,boko small bears made a trial to our room. I opened seeing miho wearing her valentine oufit.

But she's tied up with a chocolate heart shaped in her mouth

Hoffman: clumsy girl aren't you?. That's why i love you

She smirked & huffed in response. Trying to be more forward i was very patient with you. So i crawled next to her on our king size mattress moving bunch of chocolates slowly removing those ribbons she for some reason herself to get tied up.

I untied her the she got up on top of me so fast.

Miho: happy valentines day 💖

Hoffman: same to you

Miho: you called me before that i was slow with love. You haven't met my other me

Hoffman: your too innocent watcha gonna do?

Boy i was wrong. I can see why she gets it from her mother. She grabbed can of cool whip spray can, spray in her mouth my eyes went wide.

Hoffman: HEY WHAT'S WITH COOL WHIP?

Author pov:

Hoffman moaned loud that can be heard outside of the the house. Hockey heard he passed out from blooding nose anzu try to waking him up.

Tv was on showing previous match repeats of miho hoffman vs shelby & kay. Miho taking her time eating chocolate. Hoffman passed out with a smile.

Miho:

Hoffman: mein gott ~

To be continued:

Later