chapter 44: movie arc part 24

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Back at orarai with highschool alpha titan. Panzer 4 is repaired & ready to go new tank bulldog team required abrams x custom, after it was presented by tankery crew is also here sitting next to it.

M4a1 too repaired parked beside the panzer 4. Because of the new replacement, anglerfish team repainted & put their team emblem & still has hoffman's data.

Miho & hoffman recheck all schematics. For all 3 tanks. In 5 months will make their anniversary marriage. She looks at hoffman checking his dmr gunshot wound.

He sighed & pulled down his black long sleeve acu combat shirt. He sat next to her.

Miho: still sore?

Hoffman: yeah. Felt like its a curse

Miho: don't beat yourself like that. We all knew you & other non patriotic soldiers will face it at somepoint

Hoffman: hehehe. You're right

" hello? "

Married couple turned at the barn door wide opened seeing a reporter from orarai news paper. They interviewing about creating a documentary about the two being first young people to get married after beating maho & grizzily's school & event that shook the world.

Once all that's finished they left. Miho thought back about that night she & hoffman had their first time. She was no longer shy (this is a non canon version of her) she smiled & laughed hoffman looked at her in confused.

Miho: it felt very wonderful

Hoffman: glad you didn't into detail

Miho: they don't need to know. All they can do is imagine what they did

She pressed the button on watch. Her mitsubishi suv pull up. She have the no pats custom it for her like a tesla.

Miho: we can do that sometime. Unless you're chicken💗

Hoffman: i ain't no chicken 💗. You scared me sometimes because you got you're mother's genes

Miho: (laughing) so any-

Yukari: miporin!, hotshots!. You gotta see this?

Epilogue miho pov:

Alice shimada & keegan joined st Gloriana & no pat school beta. Erika & ricochet lost.