side chapter: kayXshelby

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Kay lecturing aliza about bugging orarai & alpha school during the match. Shelby felt a pain in his head squinted & walked away, helmet chan tossed him pain relief medicine he caught it mid air.

After the lecture dismissed her, looking back to shelby she gasped seeing sleeping on the grass before he felt his eyes go heavy & immediately fell asleep.

Kay check his tempature. She picked him up bridal carry him back to their place they shared as both school ships sailed back.

Timeskip:

Doc: just take him home kay

Kay: he hit his head hard that .... could've killed him .... its like hitting your head so hard on a ....

Wasn't the first time. She had PTSD flashback Shelby was young he had accidently hit his head on solid iron slab he was close to death his will to live to be with kay made be alive just like how hoffman survived a tank shell from exposure.

She shares the similar depression as miho. Doc puts flicked her forehead.

Doc: boys will be boys kay. Just calm your mind

Timeskip:

Shelby woke up kay was sitting there crying. He figured it out he gestured her for a hug she tackled him.

Kay: oh ... forgive me i .... i

Shelby: shhhh

They both watch movies together. Kay sleeping next to him. He takes a photo frame looked at the picture of her & shelby at the hospital photo of her sleeping next to him while he been resting.

Shelby whispered: no wonder

He carrassed that scar inderneath his bangs. Movie is over he sleeps with kay.

To be continued:

Goodnight