chapter 29: movie arc part 9:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Granite sleeping he has a sling on his left arm. Flashback how he met Murakami, shark team is introduced aboard the zuikaku as their tank is being restored.

Murakami fascinated about hover tanks. She saw a male same age as her climbed out. Love at first sight, he bowed respectfully she returned the same.

Two often fight due to her personality he gets irritated. For the first time he asked her out. She did with went him.

movies & alot of things

movies & alot of things. They did have their first kiss earlier. Back to present he smiled in his sleep. Murakami looking at the picture on her wallet (she has 5 million yen)

Cutlass: has your heart blossom?

Murakami: its a new feeling. I have alot to learn.

She brushed her soft lips. She smiled. Hoffman gets a call from the judges.

Judge 3: " due to granite's injury. We have proposed lima team to pay his health insurance from your huge school ship "

Miho: NANI!?

Momo: did i hear that

Hoffman: what of kind crap is this?

Judge 3: " just here us out. He had almost died by jack's shells barrage fire without reloading "

Hockey: i know what she's talking about bottomless clip isn't allowed in tankery

Hoffman: jack is out ma'am so his woman took over lima team

Judge 3: " then contact her. Here's the amount on his medical bills he has to pay "

He received the amount so did miho. Miho jaw dropped so did hoffman.

Miho: GOOD KAMI!?

Hotshots: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She showed them the amount. Momo laughing historically, yukari facepalmed.

Yukari: are you freaking kidding me

Hoffman: ma'am will try to contact her for negotiating

To be continued:

Goodnight