side chapter: SaoriXzync

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Soari invaded zync for cooking at her place. She got glasses on

She has finally achieved something she always wanted to do

She has finally achieved something she always wanted to do. After zync confesses to her they started going out. Zync for his part never dated a girl either, he was one of the refugees becoming a no pat.

Zync didn't have much a background Character so its a mystery to Soari & many others, always plays a background kind of boy.

They cook together. Trying out each other's food. One time she kissed him instead of him trying out the food by not looking. She noticed his hands has scars from the war on resources.

Zync: your wondering how i got them?

Soari nodded

Zync: from the oil refinery. Battle of Antarctica

Saori pov:

He explained that one of the Refinery places exploded sending him across his back landed on a motion allied apache warchief. Hotshots saved him right before he catched him.

His hands had burns he was crying. He had went through a lot of therapy sessions & his hands finally healed. He came to finish that useless war for all of us.

I hugged him. Tight burried his face on my cleavage.

Zync: being clingy are you!?

Soari: this is my love to you. Can you feel it?

Zync pov:

She's soft. I hugged her. Its embarrassing at first but now i see why there was something missing there. Tankery not just bring no pats like us into the game to relief our ptsd things like that. Its about getting love.

Its a silly goal but that's what i am here for. Glad i met you Soari. I love you. We kissed each other.

To be continued:

Later