omake chapter: joukoXcross

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Cross is rushed to the hospital in jouko's highschool ship still at the dock along with no pat highschool X. Jouko is extremely worrier for him. Due to head injury when bulldog's team's tank got possessed along with hoffman a vengefull unknown entity or perhaps a demon fired at him, " mod "  repeater fire making his custom m1a5 knocked out tumbling into a metal tumbleweed.

His crew saw it happened & got out cross was too late.  He survived much to jouko's relief. She thought he'd make a full recovery.

Jouko & others are gonna start doing some stealing & scamming operations she turns around calling her long time boyfriend to come along but he still sat on his chair in the classroom grabbed his head.

Jouko: cross rakkaus. Are you okay?

Tears coming his eyes she got close to him he got up headache got really worse. He got on his knees he tried to speak but no words didn't come out his mouth as he tried.

He fell due to the pain.

Jouko: CROSS CROSS! WHAT'S WRONG?. MIKA BLIZZARD!

Miku & blizzard came inside the classroom seeing jouko holding cross in his arms. Blizzard came to him to check on him.

Blizzard: PETER MIKKO WE NEED A MEDICAL TEAM. CROSS IS BURNING UP UNKNON ILLNESS & HAS HE A BIG VERY BAD HEADACHE

Peter: " how bad? "

Blizzard: HE CAN'T TALK. GET THE MOTHERFUCKING AMBULANCE NOW

Mika: his face

Jouko: stay with me please. I know you're in pain. Everything is gonna be okay

Mika noticed the first time jouko has ever released her emotions. She overwhelmed with guilt since that match. They lost the match against orarai & alpha favor for a rampaging tank possessed & hoffman.

Timeskip:

Doctor came out. He smiled at her that that saved him from a near death experience. Whatever it was it almost killed him & jouko sobbed mika mikko & aki hugging her.

Blizzard Peter & razak (aki's boyfriend) smiled in silence. Jouko came home lay on her bed her eyes shimmered still worried about him.

Picture frame taking by mika she caught jouko & cross kissing. She remembered how she first met him, no pat x offically sided with continuation highschool mika shook hands with raging blizzard. Jouko saw cross stare in the distance looking dead person.

She was intrigued as if she seen a mirror of yourself. Whatever it is she didn't like. Cross seeing more death, he beated her in a sparring sniper match it was to be expected.