side chapter: azusaXhoist

Don't own anything

Another character sadly ignored

I like azusa reminded me of miho (confirmed she's my top 1 favorite GUP waifu)

Azusa deserved more love.

Author pov:

Her first confession from hoist.

She answered yes

She answered yes. She'll go out with him. After saunders match he saved rabbit teeth. Looked herself in the mirror.

Her heart is beating faster. She called miho asking for help. Miho came to her place asking for help. Miho gave her advices called hoist to take her aboard the titan & visit indoor massive city she never been before.

Miho: take it slow sawa san

Azusa: thanks miho. Congrats

Miho blushed she smiled closer the front door. She looked at her engagement ring on her finger. Before she drove off with a burrowed humvee.

Timeskip:

Hoist & azusa

Ride on the condor

Ride on the condor. She was given a blind fold as the condor enters a gateway to the city second floor. Condor landed in indoor air force base. He removed the blind ball.

She gasped. She fell hoist catched her.

Hoist: easy love🤣😅

Azusa: THIS IS BEAUTIFUL & HUGE. millions of no pat students live be

He showed her places of this indoor second floor city. She removed her coat while watching a movie with him.

after that he took her home before he leaves his foot almost caught something he accidentally kissed azusa.

They pulled she walks given him a look of a loving look before she retire for the night.

To be continued:

Goodnight