side chapter: nonnaXkamara

Don't own anything

Kamara pov:

We lost the match very short. Judges saw what happened were very devastated. Klara felt guilty for not looking out nonna but it wasn't her fault we didn't think she do that.

Her boyfriend comrade cyclone comfort her. We continue our day. I'm still having visions of hotshots catching shell at long range. He almsot died first time back at exposure mission & now he almost died again.

Thankfully their performing surgery now on hoffman. I was doing paperwork aboard our gigantic school ship, haven't seen nonna since that match.

Door automatically opened revealed to be katyusha.

Kamara: comrade katyusha * stood up & saluted *

Katyusha: no formalities. I haven't seen nonna katyusha tried calling her no answer

Kamara: haven't seen her either

Katyusha: can you please see her

I was about to reject but katyusha looking at me with those puppy dog eyes shimmering how much she worries for her best friend.

Honestly i was giving my girlfriend space. Its unhealthy to be in the apartment for far too long.

Kamara: okay. I'll see her

I bend down she climbed on me giving her a piggy back ride. We took the super hind to see her.

Timeskip:

We landed went to her & my place we shared. I haven't been in her home for a while.

I knocked on the door.

Author pov:

Nonna in her sleepwear.

Heard a door knock

Heard a door knock. Trying to ignore it but gave up. She put her robe on look through the peep hole.

She sighed opened the door. Katyusha hugged her left leg crying a bit. She was shocked.

" i scared her because i took the shot she thought he died but he didn't " she thought. Kamara about to leave but nonna stop him.

Nonna: don't go. I have alot of things to tell you my love

Timeskip:

Katyusha fell alseep. She has her causal clothes on.

Kamara: hockey was extremely pissed & he started crying for what you did

Kamara: hockey was extremely pissed & he started crying for what you did. He almost had us pay for his insurance. He ruled out no killing each other in sensha-do

Nonna: &?

Kamara: giving you & us a warning

Nonna: how's comrade nishizumi & comrade miller?

Kamara: intense surgery for hoffman. Miho took over bull dog team. There gonna have a match against anzio & fang's school carrier no pat schoolship

Nonna leaned her head on his right shoulder. She cried.

Nonna: мне очень жаль любовь моя.  я скучала по Юри.... я так скучала по нему😱😱😱

Kamara: i missed my brother too. He wouldn't like what you did out of revenge. Lets restart

They kissed each other. Katyusha opened her one eye opened smiled for what she scene before closing them.

Her whole weight is lifted off her shoulders.

They later that week, took off to alpha no pat highschool & orarai.

To be continued:

Later