chapter 43: movie arc part 23

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Big party started. Lynn & skyler checking zachary's arm. Lynn sighed skyler went silent look at Zachary & momo & everyone else whose seated here.

Lynn: where's hoffman

Zachary: please don't

Lynn: i'm not gonna harm him. I'm worried about him as well granite & cross. It seems grenite is doing okay & cross okay

Zachary: okay. He's right there

Skyler: he's married to MIHO!?

Miho yelped bulldog team & anglerfish team got spooked. Hoffman looked behind miho followed suit. Former strike witch looked at them. She walked up to the married couple. Skyler followed her.

Miho pov:

She walked up to us. My heart started pounding i clasped my darling's hand. She stop in front us examining us.

Lynette: i see why Ricky choosed you to replace he knew you are hope to all sensha-do. Hope to this fine lady you married to

Miho: its an honor to meet you ma'am

Hotshots: same here. You as well skyler

Skyler: lex told me alot about you. Catching shells, survived a russian tank fell off cliff, thrown by a tornado, & survived a dmr gunshot wound. Driving everyone including this fine beautiful lady

Miho: its not like that

Soari: Zachary-

Lynn: i know. He used to be a CIA operative. He kept us safe

Hana: ms bowman. Havoc did alot of good. He's a good no pat i wanted to thank him for he's done so is bly & howard

Lynn: i know ms Isuzu. I am proud of him. He's gone but not forgotten

Timeskip:

(Something like this different)

Concert about to start. Group of rock band called foo fighters announcing celebration of the orignally bulldog team. They have the photos Of them. Hoffman bursting in tears now. They their voices & cam recorders.

" no no no man your listening to me "

" havoc you idiot you went with your girlfriend mikko on a robbering spree "

" its not robbery if you don't get caught "

" uh huh i have to safe you're ass. Recently you robbed maho's school that chick was not having your BULLSHIT "

Havoc: " but it was funny. I prank on her mother by throwing alot of garter snakes on her & Tsuneo's bedroom. & putting a apple pie on hand i air horned her ass she smack herself in the face with pie she fell in millions of garter snakes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 "

Zachary facepalmed

Lead singer: " I HAVE TO ADMIT-....... DAMMIT HAVOC 🤣🤣 "

Shiho: " IMMA FUCKING KILL YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT "

Lead singer: " not just the og bulldog team that lost their lives. Its 34 no pats on alpha. So were singing here goes my hero for all them. New bulldog team will carry on "

Everyone cheer. New photo of bulldog team. Along with anglerfish team miho & hoffman after the wedding miho wearing her wedding dress  embracing happily with hoffman.

They starting singing the song

showing the footage havoc spending time with mikko. Mikko burst into tears crying happily cherished moments with him. Peter her new recent boyfriend hugged her from behind.

Everyone sang. Lynn hugging skyler then she hugged momo making her shocked. She returned the hug. Anzu yuzu mika & jouko awed.

Yukari jumped on robbie's back his fiancee cheered. Zync & soari kissing each other. Hana tried singing the song but kinda failed lance kissed her on the lips to make her feel better.

Song ended he thanked everyone to show up. He called bulldog team & anglerfish team to the main stage.

Lead singer: " its a pleasure to meet you here. Hockey told me alot about your team. Hoffman once sensha-do is over retire be with this fine lady miho miller. You done enough for the world. * saluted * thank you "

Hoffman hugged him. They all went home. Jouko wanted a autograph from foo fighters & lynn. Sniper noticed she has a engagement ring on her finger too.

Miho & hoffman try their spa the first embracing each other.

Next match erika ricochet vs Darjeeling & crawford.

To be continued.

Hoffman's demons arc had me in silent tears.

Goodnight