side chapter: mihoXhoffman

Don't own anything

Miho is ooc (18)

Author pov:

After beating maho & grizzily's both schools they got married being the first no pat & first sensha-do veteran competitor to get married at that age.

They went to a honeymoon at Caribbean for a few weeks. Miho now her last name is miller showing hoffman how to feed the large stingrays.

Hoffman bit nervous due to their lethal tails. Most of the foreign girls on here are getting lovey looks how the kid no pat is musclar & miho early bloomer develop body.

hoffman chuckled miho almost had her fingers sucked in its mouth

hoffman chuckled miho almost had her fingers sucked in its mouth. She looks at him annoyed.

They had lots of fun there. Enjoying their time together. No they haven't do it they have enough patience to wait till they get older.

They laughed together making love playfully fighting together just like back then when they were kids growing up, miho & hoffman got a house on the carrier of orarai she offically shared his own large house at highschool alpha no pat titan.

They often go back & forth depends on their mood. Miho & hoffman came back from practice noticed their gifts from other schools.

Miho: hehe thanks again katyusha san

Hoffman: since klara been bugging me about to try their vodka i guess i have glass

Miho saw gifts that has her mothers name on it. She spot a note. She opened & reads it.

" dear miho. I know your weren't there at the time i drop it off. You passed your test i hope you used it safely. I wanna say i am sorry for what happened back in the day. Remember you saved those students from drowning, i got fussed by hockey how a bitch i was to you & maho. Also to hoffman & grizzily. Myself & your father are extremely proud being first to marry. Please can i have grandchildren imma keep bugging you about it. I love you "

She saw brand new boko teddy bears that are too rare (one wearing hoffman's no pat operator gear) she loved it. Then a key fell out of the envelope & her license.