side chapter: amiXjonathan

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Ami heard the news of her son hoffman's fatal injury shiho & chiyo comfort her, crying hard to the point of passing out & dreaming how her husband survived.

Jonathan miller aka jono got captured & being broadcast on air till his captures are killed & an explosion sending him to the floor.

His Ears are ringing, laying  on his side. Person running up to him grabbing him sees his wife ami wearing operator gear shiho & chiyo came with her.

Ami: Jonathan dear!?. What have they done to you. Come on where getting you out of here

He black out for a while before then he felt a chopper lift off. His head laying on ami's large bosom. He felt her soft arms holding around his arms.

He was out again. He woke up in the infirmary in japan. Doctor walks out telling ami he's awake. She ran inside the room where he is. She hugged him crying.

Young kid hoffman & young miho walked in hoffman crying jonathan sat up picking up his son has he cries.

Jonathan: its okay i'm here kid. I'm truly sorry i didn't make it to your birthday party

Timeskip Jonathan pov:

I finally came home. Letting my cos know i'm offically retiring.

Ami: i had to rescue you

Jonathan: you came just in time

Ami: i was very close of loosing you

She embraced me we made love for a bit i looked at the toy dinosaur ami sleeping next to me under the covers. I got hungry so i ended up taking my wife & son out to eat.

Shiho tsuneo miho & maho joined us.

Tsuneo: so did you heard?

Jonathan: yeah. Worlds gotten worse slower & slower by the minute

He gave me male school ship carrier plans. They been making this others since finishing the new titan alpha carrier its size is ....... ship from ID4 film & macross.

I scoffed. Kissed my wife in the cheek she returned we kissed esch other front of everyone.

Shiho: really you two in front of the kids

Hoffman miho & maho are too occupied right now playing together on ami's tank.

To be continued:

Now you know Jonathan miller is alive in this crosover fanfic book.

Later