preview movie arc 11 2:

Miho pov:

Hoffman miller we knew each other for a long time. Childhood friends. You knew me & maho my older sister.

that smile you always have

i was drawn to you're smile

i was drawn to you're smile. Overtime i have fallen for you. Maho you brought her out of her usual self that was when you became a soldier a no pat you where called to serve.

You skills surpassed the nishizumi style adapt to any situation. All those times during the war for resources i worried you might not come back.

My mother begged you to come back everytime. When the world realizes what they done to the planet. They all stop & worked for a positive future & prevented a globel catastrophe.

You cheated death 2 times. Your skills became a veteran. Old saying of " what doesn't kill you makes you stronger " now something is horribly wrong.

Song ends:

Seen of rampaging possessed hotshots back smacking grenite, a possessed m1a5 tank took several mika & raging blizzard's tank units.

The power you have now its inhuman. I can tell your suffering. Today is the anniversary off original bulldog team. Havoc, bly, & howard died during the rush operation raid of university.

I thought you where okay. We got married, we spend alot of time. I didn't know & you didn't know that...

You helped me & everyone out. In return were gonna help you. You don't have to do this. I made a promise. Once we win i'm taking you to retirement. Your war is over tankery is the only way to fight your demons. To fight every no pats demons. You all to face it at some point.

Hoffman berserker beat the shit out of Zachary. Raging blizzard's tank is out. Miho takes out a ramping tank.

I love you baka yank. PLEASE YOU HAVE TO FIGHT IT.

Author pov:

Zachary got stabbed by a tree branch hoffman thrust it in his left leg thigh.

Momo: ZACHARY NOOOOOOO

Jouko: never forget alpha no pat school lost 35 no pats on that day 10 years ago. If i knew that i wouldn't took the shot. Hoffman miho i am very sorry i ended up causing such chaos.

Hana: none of that isn't your fault

Miho crying aimed her gun at hoffman. Pulled the

BANG!

Hoffman looked at his torso. He got shot for the first time. His turned back to his eye color. Blood coming down from his lip. He lets go zachary momo catched him. hoffman passed out.

Shiho & Tsunade stop ami miller.

Ami: DAMMIT MY BABY WHY

Miho: HOFFMAN!

GUP 2042: hoffman's demons.

Last scene of someone whose a ghost make that 3 of them one of them hugged behind mikko.

She gasped & smiled.

Mikko: you caused all that chaos. Is it the only way for him to let go of that pain?.

Coming in october 2023.

Later