Author Note! READ PLEASE

Hey y'all author here and this just some things I gotta say cuz it's been getting to me.

I've been thinking about unpublishing this book for a minute now because of the comments and the messages being sent to me.

A lot of y'all (not all) comment about how their relationship moved fast and that it's disgusting and how you couldn't imagine anybody doing the things that they do.

Well their relationship did indeed move fast it doesn't matter that was the plot and how the book is going.

And for the "disgusting" things that they do there was a warning that their was Extreme Kinks in the beginning of the book if u ain't read it that's in you but don't be ignorant and comment or message me about their kinks. Everybody likes different stuff and if you don't like it then simply stop reading.

Now some of you guys also say how their is "a lot" or "to much" sex in this book which really irks me because again it there was a warning at the beginning of the book!

If you did not read the intro then it's on you!!!

I get it there's a lot of kinks that people aren't used to or can't get down with and that's fine because again everyone is different. But do not sit here and comment and message me about the shit when there was a warning before the book began.

Now that's that's out of the way I'll probably be uploading two chapters tonight because I haven't updating in a minute. I'm kind of losing interest in this book and not knowing how I want to finish it which is another reason I was going to unpublish it but I Don't wanna do that to the people who enjoy reading.

So If you have any plots or something that u wanna see in the book just message me! I'm always open with my readers to pick how a chapter goes!

That's it love yall😘😘