Chapter 49

Paulit ulit

Paulit ulit

Maven and I have been going around in circles. Paulit ulit ulit. At times, when I made sense and tried making things right with my choices, I feel myself being drawn back to him.

Every. Damn. Time.
Nauulit lang nang nauulit.

And what we're doing to each other right now is utterly predictable. Not surprisingly anti climactic.

This is what we do to each other. We are each other's torture. What I loved most about us was the way we seem to never get enough. We seem lost in each other over and over and I can never point out the way.

Maven always feel like a new-found place I've never been before.

I breathe in a sigh when we finally made it to the carpark of the building. We were soak down to our toes because of the heavy downpour outside, that we have to rush back to his place in Serendra. My hair sticking to my skin and I don't want to glance at my face or even think about how I looked right then and there.

I gritted my teeth when I started to feel the coldness of the breeze; it didn't help that my clothes felt like a second skin now. It has become see-through and so was Maven's.

Ah, the things he did to me. It certainly hid nothing to my imagination.

We only made it to the door and straight to the kitchen when I felt Maven's hands roaming underneath my wet clothes, he explored my body like the hundred times before.

His hands gently palming my mound in a familiarity; they were always the right size, with right amount of pressure he puts in when he cupped it. His mouth sucking my nipples through my soak bra until he snapped it from behind.

It was all his for his devouring. Just the way I always like. His mouth feasting every inch of me which sent tingles down my spine.

"You like that?"

I couldn't help but moan in answer, which later seems to encourage him more. He became bolder, greedier. There were no words to describe the intensity we share.

"More" I said when I cupped his face