Chapter 4

Everyone watches the angry man walk away with a grin on his face.

Too bad for him, he won't last much longer. Less than an hour.

Urumi walks over to the guy that was just beaten up, and crouches. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah." The guy responds, not looking her in the eyes.

I don't know what it is but when I looked into her eyes at first, I felt like I had to be in the group.

That manipulative power she holds is scary, so I didn't want to be a part of that group.

"How would you like to join our group instead?"

"Thank you." He agrees. Poor guy, she's gonna kill him off, but if I say anything I could become a target and Chishiya might even go along with the others.

"It's time to give your answer. Please enter a solitary confinement cell of your choosing."

I stand in front of my door. This time I am a spade, and Chishiya is a clubs.

We enter the cells and give our answer.

When we walk back out to the main little area, angry guy's face is shaded. Meaning that he is dead now.

I am kind of relieved to some point, I didn't want him to come my way and ask me to help him.

People are whispering about now, wondering what to do, now that the game has really started.

"Hey." Urumi softly says. "That guy must be the Jack. He lied to the bully and killed him. I think we'd better kill him next turn."

"What?" Minion asks quietly.

"... We should lie to him?" The girl in yellow whispers.

"Of course. He's definitely the Jack. And if not, he's dangerous. We should get rid of him while we have the chance."

This bitch, I scoff looking at Chishiya, who is staring down the one guy. I dislike him too he caused this knowing what would happen.

We were now in the lunch room I grabbed a drink and sat next to Chishiya who was eating cookies.

I didn't really want to be a part of the group, so I think if I distance myself slowly, I can break off and just talk to Chishiya and minion.

They lie to the one who was beat up. Telling him he is a spade. Poor guy, he looks so hopeful and happy to have a group.

"Maybe we should leave the group." I whisper to Chishiya when we walk out of the lunch room.

"Think you can't trust them any more, or is my reassurance not helpful?" He questions.

I look over to minion, "We can still keep him on our team, I just don't like that Urumi girl."

"Now you need someone else on the team, so needy." He sighs in a taunting manner. "If I didn't know any better it would be because you don't trust me."

"What? No I mean I just don't want him to get hurt, who knows what that girls next move is?"

"Who?" I hear Urumi ask, she popped up from nowhere.

"Nothing sorry." I say slowly walking towards my cell for it is time to guess again.

Damn it, now I was another target, and who knew if Chishiya would say anything.

I knew this round I was a spade because minion told me.

Everyone guesses and we walk out, seeing the guy's faded picture.

Seeing the girl made my blood boil, so I started talking to Ippei, we finally got to tell each other our names and then started talking about what we missed most in the real world.

"I think I missed hot showers every night." I say confident with my answer.

"Oh that's a good one, hmm." Ippei responds, he is so sweet. He is doing that little thinking face.

I don't know where Chishiya ended up at first, he just asked us what his symbol was and didn't say anything else.

He didn't even tell us ours. I told him his and he said mine. This time I am a diamond.

"Hmm, this is so hard, oh I miss making homemade cookies." He finally decides, I laugh.

The group started morning and getting nervous, so Ippei and I quieted down. Standing up as well.

"People are starting to get nervous. Except that people are actually starting to die now." Chishiya says after appearing from behind. "I'm not sure we'll find the Jack at all."

We were sitting at the tables again and I zoned out not listening to the group and just eating my snack. But Ippei gets up and they say diamond which is correct.

They lie to the girl in the yellow shirt.

At the end since I didn't go up in front of the group Urumi personally tell me that I am a heart. To which I respond very thankful.

If I survive I am now definitely a target.

Chishiya wasn't too far away, if he heard a conversation from downstairs he probably could hear this one.

But he doesn't say anything, I was sure he heard too because Urumi wasn't speaking the quietest and he wasn't having a staring contest with that one guy.

I walk into my cell and announce diamond as my answer.