Chapter 6 (Chishiya's POV)

Y/n has been avoiding me, ever since the end of the 4th round. We are sitting in the cafeteria and I sit across from her with the group. I want to see who their next target is.

If it's me I got two reliable sources, or at least I should. Ippei and y/n should help me out if I need it.

But y/n hasn't said anything.

I saw her talking to Urumi right before the end of last round, maybe that could have something to do with it.

I could hear bits of their conversation but to be honest I was waiting for y/n to tell me what she said so I zoned out a little.

After that she walked right past me, she looked kind of happy as she walked over to her new friend. But after that.

This game nothing, right after she walked out of her cell she started doing this.

Is she crazy? I mean I left at the beginning because I had to see if a prediction of mine was correct, that lead didn't work so it was for nothing. I didn't think I would talk to them till the 5th round, so I got my symbol.

Is that why she's mad? She didn't get enough attention?

Typical, she walks around doing her own  thing and then almost ends up dying. If she would just trust me there wouldn't be an issue.

I mean I understand her wariness because of before, and I didn't plan what to do if she got caught.

Then Niragi had his way with her, I still feel a little bad, and that's a lot coming from me.

He taunted me after that, especially on the roof. It made my blood boil to hear what he did.

I thought that we were good now at least. And maybe we are, I am probably just thinking to much about this.

I am never going to admit to thinking about her though, never.

"Hey y/n, can you tell me my symbol?" I ask moving my hair out of the way.

Nothing.

I turn around and see that she had left.

Maybe she didn't hear, I stand up put my hands in my pockets and walk out looking for her.

I spot her still walking away. "Hey y/n wait up." I call, she doesn't even glance in my direction.

Is she serious? What is going on?

"Hey, what are you doing?" I call again, I guess I should take the hint. It was almost time to give our answers.

When we did, y/n didn't spare me any attention and she walked away, leaving me with a pacing Ippei.

"Why are they all tricking each other?" He asks leaning against the wall next to me.

"Wow, are you really surprised? Nobody wants to be the next to die." I say bluntly, Ippei quivering next to me.