Chapter 10

I wiped my face with a clean washcloth I found in the bathroom drawer.

Chishiya has been gone for maybe an hour, it's only been 30 minutes since I woke up, but he left not too long before I woke up I think.

So he hopefully will be back soon, I mean, diamond games are his thing. Honestly if he dies, and I have to fight the other face cards alone, I swear I am going to kill him.

After a few minutes of watching out the window I hear the door open. Revealing Chishiya.

"Y/n, you're up." He says coming in and sitting on the edge of the bed.

The blimp is going down, the flames engulfing it, it's like a war that we have to fight just to know where we really are and how to get out.

"It seems like you enjoyed your game." I say shaking my head, I am still kind of sad that he didn't wake me up to let me tag along.

As if he read my mind he explains, "If I had, only one of us would've walked out of there, and you probably would've been the first to go."

Rude.

"Fine, what's our next move?" I ask.

"Our? Y/n, it is hard enough keeping myself alive, and with you injured you shouldn't play unless you have to."

"Hey, I am perfectly fine now, and I can keep myself alive too." He hit a nerve, one that keeps stabbing at me. Others die trying to save me, I am so tired of it.

But after that first game I told myself I wouldn't be a hinderence to anyone and keep myself alive. What a shitty job I have done so far.

"I-" he pauses. "I know, just look, do as I say when I say it and then I will consider not locking you in here while I take care of things."

"That's not fa-"

"Y/n!" Chishiya raises his voice, he had never done that except when there was a bomb by the escape car.

I shut up.

"Just, agree." He says, his voice returned to its original tone. Maybe a hint of pleading in it. He looks me in the eyes and I go back and forth between his.

Then I nod, and he gives me a bag. I don't know what the contents in it are, but I will find that out later, we needed to get those blimps out of the sky.

____________________________
Another shorter chapter, where Chishiya broke his character. Sorry if it doesn't match, but I thought it fit.

I hope you enjoyed!