Chapter 14

When I wake up, the first thing I notice is the arms wrapped around my waist and the breath on my neck.

My face heats up, I realize it's Chishiya, but he is still out cold.

If I move he might wake up, but if I don't and wait for him to wake up it might be more awkward. Unless I fell back asleep, pretending that is.

I decide to go with that and I was about to fall asleep when I feel Chishiya stirring and waking up.

His arms leave my waist and he sits up, with his stirring I open my eyes and lay there, I was still tired and kind of wanted to fall asleep next to him again.

I will never admit it to him though, I hope he didn't know I was awake for most of it.

He got up and started to put things away, while I lie there for a few more minutes.

After I sit up I yawn and then I start helping him pack up the few things we were able to find after I threw our supplies.

There were only two blimps in the sky now, the King of Spades and the Queen of Hearts.

This was going to be fun.

"Hey, you ready?" Chishiya asks from the door.

I nod and follow him out of the building.

"Do you think we will still be friends when we return?" I ask after we exit the building.

"Who knows? We might not even see each other again."

"Well," I pause thinking, "We should pick a place and time to meet then, and be there everyday waiting in case the other can't show up."

Chishiya looks at me and smiles, a real smile this time.

"I don't think you'd like to be my friend after we get back." He says and continues walking.

"Well, you're not a murderer so I don't think I can hate you for anything."

"Hm, well in that case, pick a place and a time, we'll call it a date."

My face reddens a little. "Hm, there is this coffee shop just outside of Tokyo that I have always wanted to go to."

"Oh, I kind of thought you were one of those people."

"What do you mean." I stop and look at him.

"One of those people obsessed with coffee." He stops too, and then continues on.

"You don't like coffee?" I follow after him.

"Not really, but we can meet there, what time would you want to meet?"

"Well, I could probably do it over a break or something, maybe like 9 in the morning?"

He looks off thinking, "That can work."

"Oh, that reminds me, what are you in the real world?"

"Doctor."

"Ohh, that's how you knew how to fix my leg."

"Well, don't keep it about me. What were you?"

"I am almost finished with school, I am going for my masters degree in psychology."

"Ah, still in school? Expensive career choice."

"Well yes, but the same is for you."

He smirks and looks over to me, then he sighs and looks down.

"Well, if we make it to the real world, then it's a date."

"Okay!"

We are silent after that, but it is more of a comfortable silence.