Chapter 5

The door unlocks and I walk out, Urumi doesn't seem too surprised that I lived.

I guess I should try to steer clear of them.

But I decided to just ask Ippei what my symbol was, just to be safe.

Ugh if Kuina was here this would be so much easier, she wouldn't trust anyone but me and maybe Ippei. But it would be better than sticking to a group that lies to each other.

And Chishiya oh how I hate him sometimes, he probably didn't even realize what he did and that makes it so much worse. I know it's petty but I need to not talk to him for a little while.

But... Maybe he didn't hear or he knew that I already knew. No, how could he? We didn't talk after he walked away.

Maybe I am reading into this too much.

My mind battles back and forth between the two, so I choose the safe option, Ippei.

He was still in the group, so I made an agreement with him, we both knew we could trust each other so before we walked in our cell we would tell the other quickly as we walk together.

We are in the eating area again and Chishiya takes a seat across from me, so he is still near the group.

The group doesn't seem to have a specific target right now, but that will probably change soon. Urumi sometimes glances over to me and waves, ugh that girl.

She is smart, I would probably do the same if I was in her shoes, just a little more descrietly.

I get ready to leave the area and go hang out by a pillar or something. I get up from my seat and am about to walk away.

"Hey y/n, mind telling me what my symbol is?" Chishiya asks not even turning my direction.

I have already left the room, I walked away quietly so he wouldn't go after me, some part of me wants him to, but I want to sit alone and think for now.

"Y/n, wait up." Chishiya calls walking to catch up. "Hey, what are you doing?" He notices that I am not slowing down or giving him any attention.

We've only been here for a little over 4 hours and I am already tired of this game.

This could go on forever if I don't figure out who the Jack is on my own.

I got Ippei as my shield so I can quick find out a strategy to find the Jack.

I don't think it's Urumi, I wish it was I could probably seat the group into giving her the wrong answer.

But I don't think that the person is in that group, they are probably one of the people who split off into twos.

I have to give my answer now, so I meet up with Ippei half way and I confirm his, and he says I am a Heart.

I give my answer and quickly walk out of that hall, I will find this Jack.