Lost Girls

Salvatore Boarding House:

Stefan's pov: 

I stared at Elena's face then turned behind me to look at Ari as she seemed to be my go to for everything and everyone along with my anchor. She sighed and nodded before I turned back to Elena "you know." 

"No, I don't." 

I felt more than saw Ari roll her eyes at the absolute denial that Elena seemed to be showing which made me have to try not to laugh at it. "Yes, you do, or you wouldn't be here." 

"It's not possible." 

It was then that Ari came out of the dark from behind me and showed herself "yes, it is Elena." 

The brunette in front of us seemed stunned before she finally found the words "if he's a vampire then what are you doing here Artemis?"

The black haired girl next to me silently slipped her hand in mine giving me some comfort before speaking straight to Elena "I'm a witch and Stefan's girl." I choked at that before looking at her and smiling. 

Elena ran at that before getting in her car and leaving, I wanted to go after her but Ari held me back "don't worry. She can't talk about vampires. I silently put a spell on her that forbids her from talking about it." I smiled at the girl who in a short amount of time had stolen my heart completely changing what I was here for. 

Suddenly, my phone started ringing and I pulled it out freezing when I saw the contact name. It was Damon. I answered "where's my ring?"

"I don't have it." I spoke calmly into the phone as Ari came closer to me "what have you done?"

"No, what have you done." Ari motioned for the phone to be put on speaker so that she could hear. I nodded and put it on "you locked me in the basement and starved me, so whatever I've done... whoever I've sucked dry is on you." 

"How many more animal attacks is this town going to believe, Damon?"

"I know how to cover my tracks." I wanted to laugh at Damon getting annoyed "where's my ring?"

I sighed "I gave it to Zach to hide. Probably shouldn't have killed him." 

"Yeah, you almost got me there." 

"I can get it," I spoke as Ari looked at me like I was insane. "I just need time." 

I hung up the phone and Ari looked at me "are you seriously thinking of giving that psychopath back his ring?"

"I have no choice Ari," I spoke pleading with her to understand. 

She looked at me for a minute "maybe I can help." She went to her bag and brought out her grimoire before flipping through to a page. "Some of these spells are my families but others are mine. I made a spell to control someone's daylight ring." 

"Control someone's daylight ring?" I looked at her confused and a little in disbelief. 

She nodded "yes, essentially the ring still works but only when the witch who cast the controlling spell allows it to work. The spell can also be removed at any time by the caster." 

"You can do that?" 

"Yeah," she spoke looking directly at me. "I just need Damon's ring." 

I nodded " I can get it for you." She nodded before I kissed her again and we both ended up in bed cuddled together and I couldn't remember the last time that I felt this happy. 

⚜️✴︎ ⚜️ ✴︎ ⚜️ ☪️ ⚜️ ✴︎ ⚜️ ✴︎⚜️

Mystic Grille: